Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
too bad the premium discount for affiliates was removed, i dont make 100usd a month so i used to buy with my balance, please add it again, i know many affiliates will be affected
I agre, this was great option, ussualy K2S was getting better in every way, don't know why they downgrade them selfs with this?

Users with earnings less than 100$ per month, can actually write in the orange bubble at bottom left on moneyplatform website. If you ask them nicely, you may get it even for free ;-)

wVLcsnk.png

too bad the premium discount for affiliates was removed, i dont make 100usd a month so i used to buy with my balance, please add it again, i know many affiliates will be affected

I agre, this was great option, ussualy K2S was getting better in every way, don't know why they downgrade them selfs with this?
Yes this is so stupid. So affiliates can still buy an account from themselves to get the discount but don't have the option to do it with their balance to save the hassle & fees of getting the payout first then buying the account.
K2S is getting worse for users not better lol... Why did you do this MilanK2S ?

Yes this is so stupid. So affiliates can still buy an account from themselves to get the discount but don't have the option to do it with their balance to save the hassle & fees of getting the payout first then buying the account.
K2S is getting worse for users not better lol... Why did you do this MilanK2S ?
Read my post above your post

Since i'm a member from july 2017, these are my monthly stats, i don't know if it's low or average on a scale of (very low, low, average, high, very high).
a8d7e43ae1d175cd7add7fadabfbe18b.jpg

I'd like other members to share their stats as well especially the high ones as motivational material.
My average posting count is 16 posts a day 500 posts a month, i feel like the more i upload the more sales i get but seeing the higher downloads compared to low sales just stop me from doing it.
For noobies please don't pm me where i post because the bus is already full through the windows and we don't need more passengers.
Great Job

WORK HARD AND BE CONSISTENT, publish original content in the largest forums, at least 15 posts a day, it is obvious to have large old threads, good luck to all.
This is absolutely false :)
Usually old thread with original content in large forums are target of re-posters or so called leechers, and original poster doesnt get the credit of this posts (in full) because they are spearing this content on all other forums in a minute :)

Usually old thread with original content in large forums are target of re-posters or so called leechers, and original poster doesnt get the credit of this posts (in full) because they are spearing this content on all other forums in a minute :)

Yes

This is not a poster statistic !

Whis is absolutely false :)

After several years you can create a very large thread, we are talking about more than 7 years, try and see....

Whis is absolutely false :)

After several years you can create a very large thread, we are talking about more than 7 years, try and see....

This premise does not apply: original content, because I do not know anyone who produces their own content
At most you can get original material that will cease to be so after a short time, that is why files are shared, IT IS SHARE, otherwise this would not exist

Getting material even 1 hour before the rest, makes a difference

Back