Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Great services, Sales and rebills, payments in few days. All perfect but.

I am having some issues with my login, I use Proton VPN since few years, but in the last days maybe weeks, I can not login while I am connected to the VPN, I need to disconect and once I am sufing the moneyplatform.biz site with my land phone service equal my real IP I connect again to my vpn, and then I keep surging with my VPN IP, wondering why I am having this minor issues

its been a week since i reached the goal for the bonus but its not added yet to the balance? when will it be added?
Hi, will be paid soon.

Regarding Bitcoin. Unfortunately, we didn't get it on Monday. We pay it tomorrow (Thursday). You can cancel and order again a larger amount for tomorrow. We apologize for the delay.
Post automatically merged:

BTC paid. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
there is a considerable drop in sales after the prices went up, in my case it has affected me a lot, I don't know, if someone else has problems with this...

I've also had worse sales.It's looking better now, we'll see what happens next.
Its not the prices thing. Its the mastercard thing. They disabled mastercard for some(?) users and thats why no sales at all. I have massive drop in sales since mastercard disabled (7 feb 22).

Yes 8-9-10 Feb is very bad for me too, I could win the promo, but these days finished me, Maybe at least k2s decreases the Promo goal a bit to cover this issue for uploaders? Because I simply couldn't make decent amount of sale while I am doing with these work in return. If that is possible? We would be glad.

ME7TYXU_t.png

Thanks for the promo bonus :)

Back