Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Always a HUGE fan of Keep2share. But the last few days only problems. Videos not playing on my own website. Errors on videos like: "No compatible source was found for this media".

Please fix this keep2share! Otherwise, I have to switch to another file host.
Post automatically merged:

Always a HUGE fan of Keep2share. But the last few days only problems. Videos not playing on my own website. Errors on videos like: "No compatible source was found for this media".

The support team of Keep2share helped me with fixing the issues.

Thanks K2S!

Last edited:

Post automatically merged:

The support team of Keep2share helped me with fixing the issues.

Thanks K2S!
What was the solution / fix ?

Dear partners!

In light of the increase in billing fees, we will soon raise our prices for customers by an average of 15%.

The increase in prices is largely offset by the increase in billing fees. Because prices are rounded up, affiliate commission will also increase by around 5%.

Previously created rebills will continue to operate at the old prices. Affiliate commission from rebills will also remain the same.

We will increase the price first on K2S, then on FB, and then on TZ.

Our billing strategy focuses on stability. This is our priority in working with partners.

Last edited:
Back