Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Interesting
Post automatically merged:

Dear partners!

We have launched a 2 month earnings increase marathon. It has started today, and will end on February 15th. Partners are assigned a personal goal of 30-day earnings, and upon reaching this goal, a bonus is awarded. The promotion includes partners whose 30-day earnings at the start of the promotion amounted to more than $ 100. All participants of the action in moneyplatform.biz display a personal banner.

Primary responses:

What is 30 Day Earning? This is your earnings for the last 30 days - it is displayed on the right side of the banner and is recalculated every day. If the earnings exceed the goal, you get the bonus! We will track progress and make payments periodically.

How to increase your earnings? You can make a plan of action with your manager. His contacts are listed on the page https://moneyplatform.biz/contacts in the "Your affiliate manager" section. If you do not have a personal manager - write to out support team and we will help you to choose a mentor.

For our part, we are launching a Christmas customer promotion next week to increase the average bill during the holiday season.
Interesting

Dear partners!

We have launched a 2 month earnings increase marathon. It has started today, and will end on February 15th. Partners are assigned a personal goal of 30-day earnings, and upon reaching this goal, a bonus is awarded. The promotion includes partners whose 30-day earnings at the start of the promotion amounted to more than $ 100. All participants of the action in moneyplatform.biz display a personal banner.

Primary responses:

What is 30 Day Earning? This is your earnings for the last 30 days - it is displayed on the right side of the banner and is recalculated every day. If the earnings exceed the goal, you get the bonus! We will track progress and make payments periodically.

How to increase your earnings? You can make a plan of action with your manager. His contacts are listed on the page https://moneyplatform.biz/contacts in the "Your affiliate manager" section. If you do not have a personal manager - write to out support team and we will help you to choose a mentor.

For our part, we are launching a Christmas customer promotion next week to increase the average bill during the holiday season.
Thank you for the promotion. I already passed my goal. But what you mean by 'We will track progress and make payments periodically.' Because i passed my goal yesterday but if you check 2 days later it maybe lesser than my goal since it's a last 30 days earnings.

jVlvlcX.jpg

what is this

thx u founder of k2s for my present
Post automatically merged:

So I pm'ed Milan for tips, How to increase sales since they steal loot of sales and rebills.
this is how convertaion folloed.I can provide screenshots also lol. Useless.
If u stop use a mirror the sales only go to primary filehost, if u use 2 , sales will jump from one place to another, even decline due to having free downloads
You will not multiply profits using more filehosts, your buyers will always be the same
Its logic

Last edited:
Back