Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
i cannot see folders . all folders are gone. has one have this same issue. or is it only me?

Post automatically merged:

post your stats so that people can see
here is my 7 days stats. after replying here, i got a sale next day and thankfully atleast couple of rebills and a one sale each day.
But by the time i posted reply. i only got one sale in a week!

There is used to by 10k files . all my files are disappeared.
No folders can be seen and all my files in that folders are gone.

Now i can't even login to my account.

It says "
  • Access to this user from your ip address is denied

Last edited:
I clear the history of the chat of MoneyPlatform Telegram Bot and now it doesn't send me any notifications. After i select /start on the chat screen the error appears ' Session error. Check the relevance of your client and contact the administrator.'

Anyone know how to make it work again?

Hi everyone,
what kind of purchase is that:

Sale.jpg

Hi everyone,
what kind of purchase is that:

Sale.jpg
someone upgraded from normal premium to Pro

I clear the history of the chat of MoneyPlatform Telegram Bot and now it doesn't send me any notifications. After i select /start on the chat screen the error appears ' Session error. Check the relevance of your client and contact the administrator.'

Anyone know how to make it work again?
try to delete the bot, then add it again and add your token

Dear partners!

We have launched a 2 month earnings increase marathon. It has started today, and will end on February 15th. Partners are assigned a personal goal of 30-day earnings, and upon reaching this goal, a bonus is awarded. The promotion includes partners whose 30-day earnings at the start of the promotion amounted to more than $ 100. All participants of the action in moneyplatform.biz display a personal banner.

Primary responses:

What is 30 Day Earning? This is your earnings for the last 30 days - it is displayed on the right side of the banner and is recalculated every day. If the earnings exceed the goal, you get the bonus! We will track progress and make payments periodically.

How to increase your earnings? You can make a plan of action with your manager. His contacts are listed on the page https://moneyplatform.biz/contacts in the "Your affiliate manager" section. If you do not have a personal manager - write to out support team and we will help you to choose a mentor.

For our part, we are launching a Christmas customer promotion next week to increase the average bill during the holiday season.

Last edited:
Back