Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
is there a minimum length for videos?

It would be best if you introduce Klarna Pay,
paysafecard is also a good method for many users to get a premium quickly (uncomplicated for many)

keep up the good work, dear k2s team,
they have raised the hoster standart for users and webmasters to a new level in the last few years :thumbsup:

Hi, there is no minimum length, infact you can upload anything not just video.
We are always adding new payment methods every now and then. And resellers have endless options too.

Since i'm a member from july 2017, these are my monthly stats, i don't know if it's low or average on a scale of (very low, low, average, high, very high).
a8d7e43ae1d175cd7add7fadabfbe18b.jpg

I'd like other members to share their stats as well especially the high ones as motivational material.
My average posting count is 16 posts a day 500 posts a month, i feel like the more i upload the more sales i get but seeing the higher downloads compared to low sales just stop me from doing it.
For noobies please don't pm me where i post because the bus is already full through the windows and we don't need more passengers.

Since i'm a member from july 2017, these are my monthly stats, i don't know if it's low or average on a scale of (very low, low, average, high, very high).
a8d7e43ae1d175cd7add7fadabfbe18b.jpg

I'd like other members to share their stats as well especially the high ones as motivational material.
My average posting count is 16 posts a day 500 posts a month, i feel like the more i upload the more sales i get but seeing the higher downloads compared to low sales just stop me from doing it.
For noobies please don't pm me where i post because the bus is already full through the windows and we don't need more passengers.

Great stats
Post automatically merged:

50,000 Mb daily how much to GB?

Last edited:
Back