Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
Will you go to the dark side of the force?
No, Only in MP "pay" to "amount of work" ratio makes sense. Other host are only a waste of time. I will just make some vacations after 5 years of daily work.
Post automatically merged:

It's getting better and better:
MP.png

I wonder if the counter will go up to the end. Still 16k files to block

Last edited:
I just followed up in my most recent affiliate payout request in moneyplatform and it was declined without any reason.

The deadline I set for these guys is Friday as this marks a month since I requested a payout request. This is not a large payout as I their API was broken specifically for me over the span of several months and I couldn't upload to them.

If they can not make a payment over the course of a month and not even give me a reason or a workable alternative then I have no other choice but to officially label them as a scam host.

I repeat what I've said in a bunch of my posts recently in this thread that I honestly would hate to have to do this. This host had been so god damned reliable for so long, its a real shame that it appears they've suddenly decided to fuck over their affiliates like this.

in MP, go to the "HELP" section
open a ticket and they will give you help
Good luck with this, their support is not knowledgeable and is more interested in playing childish blame games than actually straightening issues out. Its becoming pretty clear to me now that this file host is no longer interested in paying their affiliates.

Last edited:
the fboom situation is really unbearable ... no rebills for 5 months? WTH? and everytime they say you will receive it next month (do you need a f*kin year to fix it or what?)
and i'm wondering why sales works fine but rebills doesn't?
if users doest get rebilled then shouldn't we get "more sales" because these users will buy again?.. guess what im getting lower sales than when rebills was working!
i even started to think they do get rebills but they lie.. as long as no one care here then why should they care?

most thing i hate is changing the host specially when a lot of users bought premium .. but hell yes i'm considering that

Edit: received BTC payment, but took a day!
you are very silly
hahaha it was not necessary to expose your internal problem here
because the issue of payments is functional and all affiliates are paid every Monday and Thursday

the fboom situation is really unbearable ... no rebills for 5 months? WTH? and everytime they say you will receive it next month (do you need a f*kin year to fix it or what?)
and i'm wondering why sales works fine but rebills doesn't?
if users doest get rebilled then shouldn't we get "more sales" because these users will buy again?.. guess what im getting lower sales than when rebills was working!
i even started to think they do get rebills but they lie.. as long as no one care here then why should they care?

most thing i hate is changing the host specially when a lot of users bought premium .. but hell yes i'm considering that
just one thing so you understand how the internet works
nobody cares what host you use as long as it works for what it is used everything is fine
and for the theme that "oh my followers bought premium! I do not want them to buy again and spend their money"
hahaha it's really dumb to write that stupid thing,
I give you some advice, your content is what sells
this in the file hosting that this if your content is good you will always have sales,
But if you are mediocre, who only copies what is already online, obviously you will not sell anything for the simple reason that the content you publish is already everywhere :)
YOU UNDERSTAND MR. PROTECTOR OF POOR USERS WHO CANNOT BUY ANY PREMIUM OF 20 DOLLARS A MONTH
(DON'T BE PUNISHED BY THE VISITORS, THE VISITORS BUY SEE WHAT THEY WANT AND LEAVE AND THEN FORGET THAT THEY BUY A PREMIUM, IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REBILL.
I tell you again (your content is what you sell, not the filehosting in which it is hosted)

Last edited:
Hello. Having problems with Moneyplatform. I always had my files free (not only premium download) but today i see that a lot of my files only can be downloaded by premium users. I checked and all are marked Free. Anyone is having this problem? Is a pain in the ass

just one thing so you understand how the internet works
nobody cares what host you use as long as it works for what it is used everything is fine
and for the theme that "oh my followers bought premium! I do not want them to buy again and spend their money"
hahaha it's really dumb to write that stupid thing,
I give you some advice, your content is what sells
this in the file hosting that this if your content is good you will always have sales,
But if you are mediocre, who only copies what is already online, obviously you will not sell anything for the simple reason that the content you publish is already everywhere :)
YOU UNDERSTAND MR. PROTECTOR OF POOR USERS WHO CANNOT BUY ANY PREMIUM OF 20 DOLLARS A MONTH
(DON'T BE PUNISHED BY THE VISITORS, THE VISITORS BUY SEE WHAT THEY WANT AND LEAVE AND THEN FORGET THAT THEY BUY A PREMIUM, IF YOU ARE LUCKY THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REBILL.
I tell you again (your content is what you sell, not the filehosting in which it is hosted)

i don't even know what to say, this is the most nonsense/ bullshit i have ever heard, if you dont know how things works yourself, please keep your advice/opnion to you.

Back