Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
Today is my lucky day :grin:

a430531373385361.png

Thank you k2s team

Dear partners!

Introducing the winners of the lottery among partners using our Telegram bot for sales notifications.

The winners are (partner’s id):

• 904 (20$)
  • 2231260 (30$)
  • 462096 (50$)
The winners have already received a message about their winnings and money to their balance.

The next winners will be announced on Monday April 5th.

We will choose among partners who signed up by the end of Sunday (GMT) and received at least one sales notification from the bot.

We also want to inform you that we have improved the functionality of the bot. Now you can choose the frequency of automatic notifications:

• Report every sale
  • Summary once per hour
  • Summary once a day
To subscribe to @Moneyplatform_notifications_bot you only need the API token available here https://moneyplatform.biz/token/api.htm

Content is similar as 90% of other users. The strange thing is that the files aren't blocked by hash, and freshly uploaded files are abused. The support is checking what is the root of the problem now.

does anybody here know how to get unlimited download traffic on K2S ?

It is possible because some webmaster have it and use it to mirror other sites.

If somebody knows please share so that the rest of us also have a chance to mirror other websites without thinking about traffic limits on k2s.

does anybody here know how to get unlimited download traffic on K2S ?

It is possible because some webmaster have it and use it to mirror other sites.

If somebody knows please share so that the rest of us also have a chance to mirror other websites without thinking about traffic limits on k2s.
you shouldn't ask for that
if you want to use mirrors to k2s
I recommend using only monetplatform mirrors (fileboom.me, tezfiles.com and more)
do not waste your time, making mirrors with other hosts (they are very bad, and have super bad rates)
The moneyplatform mirrors are the best out there
and you will increase your earnings if you use them.
don't try to use k2s.cc's bandwidth to pass them on to other hosts
it would be dishonest of you.
always use moneyplatform and you will earn something out of this world of uploading

you absolutely did not understand a word mateuriko.

normally K2S have 50gb dl limit for premium users but somehow it is possible to get UNLIMITED download bandwith.

I am curious how to get it - I am not talking about making mirrors on other hosts AT ALL.
Post automatically merged:

In fact, whats happening is some people have free traffic to use K2S bw to pass files on to their own k2s account and post on their blogs - and its 20 30 40 100 x 50gb dl limit easy.

I posted 1.2tb of content yesterday on my blog.

Now it is ALL already, over night, downloaded and posted on other places.

How does somebody download 1.2tb over night?? thats what i want to know.

oh let me just rephrase that .... it is now 2tb that has been downloaded and re-upped in less than 24h.

Last edited:

normally K2S have 50gb dl limit for premium users but somehow it is possible to get UNLIMITED download bandwith.

I am curious how to get it - I am not talking about making mirrors on other hosts AT ALL.

In fact, whats happening is some people have free traffic to use K2S bw to pass files on to their own k2s account and post on their blogs - and its 20 30 40 100 x 50gb dl limit easy.

oh let me just rephrase that .... it is now 2tb that has been downloaded and re-upped in less than 24h.
Okay, I know the trick, but I won't tell you
less I will disclose that information here in public

the trick is very simple, but only some affiliates can do it,
I know that the limit is 50GB, but the reality is that the data traffic can be infinite
doing a few simple steps (which as I repeat, I will not tell you) hahaha
But to the question that you ask yourself, how can they download 1.2TB and pass them to other filehost?
I already gave you the answer above :)
and if possible.
If you want to stop those bad affiliates, you can contact moneyplatform support. to do something about it.
but I tell you in advance, they will not help you, because they do not know anything about the work of an uploader, they will limit themselves to telling you, we cannot give you that information hahaha
those who work in moneyplatform support are inept :)
(Your affiliate system is perfect, but its support to affiliates is lousy)
but don't despair, this is the internet and the internet for some uploaders is free hahaha
thing that I as a content extractor of the webs will tell you that nothing is free on the internet
it costs a kidney side to pay them hahaha
do not do anything just publish your content and see your fruits.
speaking of green fruits, I have to go do a siterip LOL

Okay, I know the trick, but I won't tell you
less I will disclose that information here in public

the trick is very simple, but only some affiliates can do it,
I know that the limit is 50GB, but the reality is that the data traffic can be infinite
doing a few simple steps (which as I repeat, I will not tell you) hahaha
But to the question that you ask yourself, how can they download 1.2TB and pass them to other filehost?
I already gave you the answer above :)
and if possible.
If you want to stop those bad affiliates, you can contact moneyplatform support. to do something about it.
but I tell you in advance, they will not help you, because they do not know anything about the work of an uploader, they will limit themselves to telling you, we cannot give you that information hahaha
those who work in moneyplatform support are inept :)
(Your affiliate system is perfect, but its support to affiliates is lousy)
but don't despair, this is the internet and the internet for some uploaders is free hahaha
thing that I as a content extractor of the webs will tell you that nothing is free on the internet
it costs a kidney side to pay them hahaha
do not do anything just publish your content and see your fruits.
speaking of green fruits, I have to go do a siterip LOL

I found the trick in a very short time.

Infinete K2S download traffic is very possible and very easy.

Now I know whats going on.
do not use it for evil, you will destroy our profits
LOL
sometimes i think they should block that bug
but there are times that one really needs that extra traffic to be able to upload more content,
The only bad thing about this bug is that there are bad uploaders who use it to put the exclusive content of k2s.cc on other filehosts that do not give you the slightest profit than what k2s.cc gives them.
those uploaders are idiots
because most put the exclusive content in free mode
and seeing that really is unfortunate.
so much work and money spent
for an asshole to come and post it in free mode hahaha
but as I repeat, this is the internet and you don't have to bother with things like that LOL

910 files marked as abused blue. Most of them weren't published nowhere up to now.
Anybody have something like that too?
with a simple windows app
you can make abused files disappear from your filemanager
I always use them for special files that always delete them the next day and put their ban until next month hahaha
the application does not change MD5
is an app that automatically converts the file into a totally different one. and the best thing about that app is that the conversion only lasts 3 seconds hahaha

Last edited:
Back