Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
117822.jpg

I have a pretty simple question - probably I should know but would like to get a confirmation answer.

How does it work with referral link? I mean - is it enough if somebody clicks my referral link banner on my website and signup - then I get my % of the sale?

Is it necessary for someone to actually download 1 of my files before the % of the sale goes to me? I believe this is how it works on other sites but it would make no sense to use a referral banner if a download is also needed - especially if the website dont have any filses to downlaod :)

I have a pretty simple question - probably I should know but would like to get a confirmation answer.

How does it work with referral link? I mean - is it enough if somebody clicks my referral link banner on my website and signup - then I get my % of the sale?

Is it necessary for someone to actually download 1 of my files before the % of the sale goes to me? I believe this is how it works on other sites but it would make no sense to use a referral banner if a download is also needed - especially if the website dont have any filses to downlaod :)
hi user buying with file link or premium referral link (banner) is enough for you to get comission, user doesnt need to download the file

thanks MilanK2S - exactly as i thought.

What about link protectors like safelinkplus or sendme.url or safelinking.net to "hide" the direct k2s link - will the sales % still go to the file owner/referrer?

all pages seem down on moneyplatform. is there a problem?
Post automatically merged:

It is fixed, moneyplatform returned, but now some of the files are not loading for download... It seems like some crash on machine occured :/ hope they will fix it...

Last edited:
Back