Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,048 comments
I have at least two users who said they purchased premium subscriptions from one of my links but I have got a total of 0 (ZERO) USD.
Also, it's weird that in my stats of today I have 2 sales in the dashboard, and when I go to my statistics it says that I have only 1 sale. I contacted support 11 hours ago and I haven't received a reply yet. I hope you have a very good explanation regarding all of this!
This issue was solved by their support.
Thank you.

All my fileboom download links don't work, when ever i click on download link, only a blank page appears. My downloaders are complain regarding this issue.
Y1gvKkQh.jpg

This is all i can see. is this a common issue, or is it for only me.

EDIT :
Fixed and Alex even extended my premium. Awesome service.

Last edited:
No sales from Sep 19, 2020. And it will last for 4-5 days more (no sales periods are regular: 7-10 days separated by 3-4 days with sals and again - no mater how hard work is) :open_mouth:

Dear k2s support - where are our rebills? Every 10 sales and only 1 rebill? How its possible that ony 10% sales got rebills?

No sales from Sep 19, 2020. And it will last for 4-5 days more (no sales periods are regular: 7-10 days separated by 3-4 days with sals and again - no mater how hard work is) :open_mouth:

Dear k2s support - where are our rebills? Every 10 sales and only 1 rebill? How its possible that ony 10% sales got rebills?

yeah.. that happens with me also.. exact situation.. series of sales for few days and then.. not a single sale for next few days..

And same goes for rebills also... only 10% rebills happening..

Frustrating

Back