Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,088 comments
Dear partners!
We made it possible to add a video player on your sites for FileBoom and TezFiles. It is installed just like on k2s, you only need to change the links to https://fileboom.me/js/links-to-preview.js and https://fileboom.me/js/preview.js
Similarly for TezFiles.

return premium sales PRO on fileboom.me
I'm losing a lot of sales PRO
and my more specific question is?
How many GB of data traffic are given to those who buy $113 premium on fileboom
because I publish RAR with parts that exceed 50GB
I am confused by the uncertainty of not knowing how many GB of data traffic you give to those who buy premium without the disappeared PREMIUM PRO account
Post automatically merged:

Dear partners!
We made it possible to add a video player on your sites for FileBoom and TezFiles. It is installed just like on k2s, you only need to change the links to https://fileboom.me/js/links-to-preview.js and https://fileboom.me/js/preview.js
Similarly for TezFiles.

what is the use of putting the player in the posts
if when they go to buy the premium
they will never find the PREMIUM PRO option of Fileboom.me: /

All Keep2share links are taking ages to load, if they even load at all. I can't even download my own files. It's been like this on & off for the last day. Is anyone else getting this?

Edit - All seems to be working fine again now :smile:

Last edited:
All Keep2share links are taking ages to load, if they even load at all. I can't even download my own files. It's been like this on & off for the last day. Is anyone else getting this?

yes, all file uploads via FTP, Webupload are crap
file upload is super slow
they should fix it
it has been like this for several weeks
no way to upload files faster
Neither his shitty program called MPuploader can't upload files at high speed :/

they should fix it
Neither his shitty program called MPuploader can't upload files at high speed :/

That's not what I was talking about. When I clicked a link to a file already uploaded it would take a long time to load, sometimes not at all. & it wouldn't download. It's now working fine as normal again.

what is this now? lol, 0 days haha
O5bcE1u.png

should i move to this host?
I would say yes. They are honest with the sales. The only thing they need to improve is their support because they take a lot of time to reply to tickets.

what is this now? lol, 0 days haha
O5bcE1u.png
An user upgraded his account from Premium to Premium Pro (probably from a 3 day sale) so you’ve got 0.27 cents for that :)

Last edited:
so that they better explain their offer
I'm interested in that 100% profit

keep2share/fboom is pps only host
so your offer is not valid

if you get really good sales you can reach level 10 thats it
minimum pps level 6 : sales - 55%, rebills - 45%
maximum pps level 10: sales - 65%, rebills - 55%

Hi there, wondering if there is any premium account for uploader? What is the lifespan for a file? Sorry the thread is really long? Didnt go through the details about my questions!
Hope someone can help to clarify! Thanks a lot

Hi there, wondering if there is any premium account for uploader? What is the lifespan for a file? Sorry the thread is really long? Didnt go through the details about my questions!
Hope someone can help to clarify! Thanks a lot

As an uploader you can buy premium for half price. But if you have more than $100 earning monthly premium is free and renewed automatically.
From my experience files are not deleted at all, at least as you are in disk space (or reported as abuse :P)

As an uploader you can buy premium for half price. But if you have more than $100 earning monthly premium is free and renewed automatically.
From my experience files are not deleted at all, at least as you are in disk space (or reported as abuse :P)

OKAY! Thanks a lot!

Sorry a few more questions, in order to earn i need to register my id directly under moneyplatform right?

You using paypal? As I saw this “Paypal payouts are made once a month, on the first payout date of the month.” May i know when is the first payout date for the month?

Last edited:
@ adamong
Payments are made two times a week, every Monday and Thursday.
We approve all the payouts which were requested a day before the payment day.*

only PayPal payouts are made once a month, on the first payout date of the month.

so for paypal first payout date next month will be Thursday 2nd july

what is the use of putting the player in the posts
if when they go to buy the premium
they will never find the PREMIUM PRO option of Fileboom.me: /
on fileboom only 1 type of premium. and all of them can watch video online. if user are premium he can also watch video on your site if you add our player on your site.

they should fix it
please contact our support

OKAY! Thanks a lot!

You using paypal? As I saw this “Paypal payouts are made once a month, on the first payout date of the month.” May i know when is the first payout date for the month?
paypal payout in begging of every month (on monday or thusday)
next payout on 2 july.

you give me 100% pps
i give you many sales daily
i no need ppd
are we okay? accept my offer now
we have only pps/
we pay up to 60% of every sale + 5% domain
so you can get 65%
you can join here - moneyplatform.biz

By the way, we offer every one to try our Tezfiles.com (it also managed by moneyplatfrom.biz)
It have same as k2s player and allowed on most forums.

hi folks,

can someone give me a quick and up-to-date summary of current K2S events/status

I would like to work on three large projects on this host and would like to know whether this is still serious?

because there are always different opinions in this thread...

and does anyone know who is behind it?
which country and where are the servers?

the most important thing to me is that the commissions are calculated in real time and correctly, has someone already tested this with test payments?

I am happy about any useful information

greetings from Austria
We have big team, United Kingdom, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Turkey, Vietnam
Servers around the world.
I don't want to brag, but we are the best in the market! :D
We have best billings, we have best own script, we are work since 2012, we pay always on time, we honestly count all sales, we have API and lots technical tools which can help you to make your work more easy.
Try and earn with us! ;-)

Last edited:
Back