Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
rebillls are almost non existent. This year i made over 100 sales and got only 2 rebills last month ,I'm very disappointed...K2s have to rise the percent for new sales and disable the rebill option. "We pay for sales/rebills" this sounds good ,but in fact there are no rebills.

rebillls are almost non existent. This year i made over 100 sales and got only 2 rebills last month ,I'm very disappointed...K2s have to rise the percent for new sales and disable the rebill option. "We pay for sales/rebills" this sounds good ,but in fact there are no rebills.

that's because they changed payment gateway a few months ago and old rebills are gone

that's because they changed payment gateway a few months ago and old rebills are gone

It seems that they change paying gateway on daily basis. No rebill from past month, no to mention earlier monhts...

Terrible statistics.

Last edited:
WMZ, Paxum, Bitcoin, PerfectMoney Paid. :)
PayPal on way.

We not have contract with Zevera.
try to download something from k2s if any luck pm me and provide url and date and time. and get 5$ bonus. :)

I can't say if this is just mistake or lack of updating offer, but K2S is in Zevera supported filehosts list!

It's probably that they just forget to remove you guys from they list (since i really don't want to buy they premium just to see if download from K2S is working, i have to guess :) ) but it's really not nice from them to use your name to gain more sales.
If someone want to buy Zevera because K2S as a biggest filehost is in they supported filehost list, and then find out that is really not, that customer want go back and buy K2S premium....it will just use filehosts that really are in Zevera filehosts list, and make more effort in finding links from that filehosts.....and that's not cool for K2S sales ;)
They use our name just for advertise.
try to download.

Zevera is a joke and known for that all over the net. They claim to offer over 100 OCH but thats simply a lie. U can try 100 or 1000 accounts and u will not find one which work with k2s. So this dsicussion is senseless.

I've disabled 3day trail long ago as none of them was converting into rebills...but still i generated trail sale today

This happens sometimes because of a bug where when a browser that has not visited keep2share with your link before visits for the first time the 3day trial sometimes shows up, whenever you refresh the page or visit it again after closing it wont show up. You can trigger this quiet easily by clearing all your cookies and click one of your links.. sometimes you'll see the 3day trial. Each attempt you need to clear all your cookies and session data though.

bad days going on in k2s

last 7days
unique downloads 6208
earning 21.9 $
premium sales/Rebills : 4/0

advanced halloween scares me

very hard to get single sale for every 1000 free downloads
daily free downloads high premium downloads low
fileboom sales almost dead
scal dropped from 5 to 2

Last edited:
how do you get rank 8/9?

How far can i increase my storage without loosing rank 7? Trying to understand the rank system, i want to keep 7 as it helps but i need storage as well because were growing.

Edit: thanks for payment!

Last edited:
how do you get rank 8/9?

How far can i increase my storage without loosing rank 7? Trying to understand the rank system, i want to keep 7 as it helps but i need storage as well because were growing.

Edit: thanks for payment!

Rank 8 - 2000 usd monthy and ~70-80 % files with "green status"

Back