Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,091 comments
Sales And Rebil ofline...

my rebills picked up last few days, i guess i got yours?? :)

iVK9CAm.jpg

Seems that k2s is loosing it's grip on the sharing market.

Last year 2015 in the same period I made 74 sales and 38 rebills. This year I made 36 sales and 9 rebills. That's over a 50% drop.
Of course the answer from k2s is "Your traffic dropped".... HOW COME ???? I post the same stuff in the same amount on the same forums(or even more).

What I also wonder, how many of you made a positive profit in the sept promo ? The list only shows the top 5

Milan/Jeff,

Do you guys still have contract with Zavera? How long it will last, and do you planing to extend it?

Thanks ;)
We not have contract with Zevera.
try to download something from k2s if any luck pm me and provide url and date and time. and get 5$ bonus. :)

Jeff what happened with sales/rebills? Again paygate problem?
no any problem with gate.

Last year 2015 in the same period I made 74 sales and 38 rebills. This year I made 36 sales and 9 rebills. That's over a 50% drop.
Of course the answer from k2s is "Your traffic dropped"....
You are right, your traffic drop a lot.
and it is main reason.

What I also wonder, how many of you made a positive profit in the sept promo ? The list only shows the top 5
We show top 5 and who before you and who is after you.
You are in top 20 from end. :( I recommend you to investigate what happen with your traffic.

Of course the answer from k2s is "Your traffic dropped"....
You are right, your traffic drop a lot.
and it is main reason.

We show top 5 and who before you and who is after you.
You are in top 20 from end. :( I recommend you to investigate what happen with your traffic.[/QUOTE]

I did a few investigations myself. Nothing changed on my site and all is the same as a year ago.

Problem is k2s. What about your investigation ? Don't tell me all is ok.
Im in top 20 from end???? A year ago I was in top 20 from top.

You have to come up with something better than a recommendation to investigate my traffic.

We plan to make Halloween promo for costumers.

I did a few investigations myself. Nothing changed on my site and all is the same as a year ago.

Problem is k2s. What about your investigation ? Don't tell me all is ok.
Moneyplatform is counter.
And you are not alone work there.
Im in top 20 from end???? A year ago I was in top 20 from top.
I mean top 20 from end in September promo. Not your monthly earnings.

Well, what kind of investigation is k2s planning to do or are you continue playing blindman ?

11 days with 8 zero(0) days ???? Come on you don't believe that yourself do you ?

We not have contract with Zevera.
try to download something from k2s if any luck pm me and provide url and date and time. and get 5$ bonus. :)

I can't say if this is just mistake or lack of updating offer, but K2S is in Zevera supported filehosts list!

It's probably that they just forget to remove you guys from they list (since i really don't want to buy they premium just to see if download from K2S is working, i have to guess :) ) but it's really not nice from them to use your name to gain more sales.
If someone want to buy Zevera because K2S as a biggest filehost is in they supported filehost list, and then find out that is really not, that customer want go back and buy K2S premium....it will just use filehosts that really are in Zevera filehosts list, and make more effort in finding links from that filehosts.....and that's not cool for K2S sales ;)

Last edited:
I think We need rebills, our 45% percent of rebills is not really working....

Maybe you should increase the sale rate a bit to cover this issue...
Or change merchant, need better rebills as well...

Back