Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,091 comments
I don't smile when my forums are flooded or my content is multi copied before I can earn "1 cent". Your promo SUCKS

are you sure it's your content though? :) i fucking love it when i get angry emails about stealing someone elses stolen stuff, get real here... lifes fucking tough in pirate land, deal with it

thanks for payment, also i pmed milan about attempting to resolve an issue, thanks for the attention.

I don't smile when my forums are flooded or my content is multi copied before I can earn "1 cent". Your promo SUCKS

are you sure it's your content though? :) i fucking love it when i get angry emails about stealing someone elses stolen stuff, get real here... lifes fucking tough in pirate land, deal with it

thanks for payment, also i pmed milan about attempting to resolve an issue, thanks for the attention.

without uploaders who upload original fresh content you will never get a single sale. uploading is not about copy+paste....
also i do not understand why k2s allow remote upload k2s to k2s, its just wasting their storage.

@milan if you could check your pms please, thanks

I have 2 costumers who sent me their payment receipts, one 1 lifetime and one 3 month, both have been members with my site before but payments now go unseen.

I've been told by k2s to ask them to refund.. they did ask for refund and was responded by support@keep2share.com that it wasn't possible.

How exactly can you help now?

Last edited:
ithout uploaders who upload original fresh content you will never get a single sale. uploading is not about copy+paste....
also i do not understand why k2s allow remote upload k2s to k2s, its just wasting their storage.
where did you read that ? from what I know you can not copy other k2s files in your account like in many filehost
btw did k2s run a sales promo ? because I see message with 90 days sale that you get 30 days extra
someone have a banner of it ?

Why on the download page dont working any buttons for buy premium account, only if push on them right mouse button and choose "open in new window"? I try in new mozilla and opera

Back