Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,091 comments
I think Jeff is right, but I'm not 100% sure, cuz I don't know how much money I have in my PP account... Anyway, still can't see the information about the payment in PP.

XCOLVE,
have you try click on direct Paypal transaction link which i PM to you?

yeah takes me to the first screen i screenshotted for you, but when i go to classic view on the payment i do see from you and then i change the ID in the url manually to the transaction ID you gave me, i get a "Payment not found" then i get redirected to a classic view of all my payments, and there i can see the 455$ payment on the 12th.

I cannot verify anything at this point, i am calling paypal to understand whats going on

here is the right place to see transactions (bookmark it ;-))
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_history&switch_classic=true

You'll have to exuse me Jeff... paypal clearly isn't as professional as i was lead to believe, i called them and they also see the payment in the classic view... whats even worse is the fact that in the Swedish interface they have removed the option to watch items in classic view, so i never even saw it as an option.

What an absolute mess from a company handling this much business i would expect a lot more... paypal confirmed that the payment was made, i am sorry.

Last edited:
Untitled.png

After some good days

Last edited:
Back