Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
Ok, it's always becoming a hassle requesting payments every now and again, which day suits you (keep2share staff) the best for paypal payment? I've usually made my requests on sunday and get payout on monday, is this the best time to do it or do you recommend any other time? I don't care which time just let me know which time and i'll make my requests at that time...It's probably easier for you if you only have 1 payout per week so you can stack them all up for that date?

They always pay wmz on time and if there is any reason of delay they had been making specify for every time. Not to worry it will be late night or tomorrow

so i take it sunday night is still a preferred time to make request then, i really just want to make it easy for them, i have no preferred day... just making sure :)

All PayPal payments was done on Monday.
If some one not get it PM me your request ID.
still no payout from monday... very quiet around these parts, i've pmed and not gotten a reply...
I send you to PM transaction ID.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Still waiting perfect money ==> Part Perfect money was paid.our reseller have short perfectmoney. we are looking.

[/FONT]
Error 500

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request

moneyplatform not open

Was problem in Data center

All PayPal payments was done on Monday.
If some one not get it PM me your request ID.

I send you to PM transaction ID.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Still waiting perfect money ==> Part Perfect money was paid.our reseller have short perfectmoney. we are looking.

[/FONT]
Error 500

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request

moneyplatform not open

Was problem in Data center

I PM'd my payment request ID.

Last edited:
Back