Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,097 comments
Sales last month of crap!
Such terrible statistics on sales in I did not have any when for all the work with the MP
Apparently MP completely deteriorated in relation to the webmasters!
Or is it a very strong shaving or people lost interest in Moneyplatform.biz

Sales sucks!

sales down like hell. rebills are vanished. i never got such a terible stats... even when cc was down i got more sales.

Now, they want us to join tezfiles i guess this is the reason.

Last edited:
Relax guys. its July, the holiday month, everybody is on vacation so you might notice low sales, because downloaders are away :)
you will see good results again soon.

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out this "Rebill" i have gotten... it's on a file that originally has no purchase, please explain how this is possible? I have built my own system to track rebills based on the original file the purchase was made, is it possible that if the original file has been deleted and the rebill stats is showing a random file of mine? This is terrible news for me when tracking my users.

Milan do you know how a file that originally has no sales can have a rebill on it?

Jeff, Our cooperation is under pressure.

You have a 14 day hold. Any refund older then 14 days is for your account.

btw. This refund trick is becoming a big problem.

Last edited:
I also had a refund from May... user who refunded has actively been downloading using his refunded account up to today when i blocked him.. i can track his activity.. sickening :)

i still need assistance in how a file that has never had a sale ends up getting a "rebill", how is this even possible?

ynrkccxurd7z.jpg

Back