Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
So your stats is totally fake. And nothing here for comment.
Would you confess the rebill problem if I didn't continue to say the problem truth of rebill problem?
Off course. When i get answer from bank on next day i write it here.
How is that possible to receive refund if you changed your Credit Card merchant?
Answer was given but post was lost some where(i can't find it). So i answer one more time.Every bank merchant have 10% rolling reserve for 180 days.For cover refunds, penalties, charge backs and etc.__________________Added after 7 minutes:Gilgamesh and other Turkish postersAs most of you know PayPal stopped working in Turkey since 6th June https://www.paypal.com/tr/webapps/mpp/homeWhat is best payout option for you now?
We are happy when you write here some informations. So it is not difficult to write here these messages, is it? Now you started to track me. Anyway thanks you Wjunction to share my personal info (IP address) without my permission. No trust. To other friends : Happy earnings!

why rebills not getting

reasons

1) sales comes from resellers doesnot have rebills ( i think for me 40% sales comes from resellers)
2) users dont like to renewal and most likes to take fresh account
lack of awarness how renwal works most users think that cc details saved in their server and with help of that details admins can do any thing
but actual fact is cc details will be highly secured encripted even impossible for the humans to decript them
3) no funds in their cc so that rebills will vanished

from 100% sales 70% sales comes from content based and 30% comes luck
but 100% rebills complete 100% purely luck most depends on users mind set

work for content not forr you luck

i observed that last 2 months sales are getting many when compare to rebills
when i had many sales rebills are less

Last edited:
why rebills not getting

reasons

1) sales comes from resellers doesnot have rebills ( i think for me 40% sales comes from resellers)
2) users dont like to renewal and most likes to take fresh account
lack of awarness how renwal works most users think that cc details saved in their server and with help of that details admins can do any thing
but actual fact is cc details will be highly secured encripted even impossible for the humans to decript them
3) no funds in their cc so that rebills will vanished

from 100% sales 70% sales comes from content based and 30% comes luck
but 100% rebills complete 100% purely luck most depends on users mind set

work for content not forr you luck

i observed that last 2 months sales are getting many when compare to rebills
when i had many sales rebills are less

YES Sales are very high but rebbils less but most of sales i notice from 5 days are 1 month & trial even 6-7 sales makes total around 50$ with 7 rank high rates .. but still earning online is like blessing & I'm so happy what ever i earn online :)

k2s1.jpg

Last edited:
Hey friends,

I have a question to K2S, is there any known security flaws or ways for users to search for files on your servers? I have a couple of files i have only posted links on very private places for special people, and then i have sales on these files which are not posted publically anywhere.

Since you don't show the domain referral if the referral is outside my own jurisdiction i have no way of telling how these "outsiders" reached these files. How can i get a sale on a file that isn't openly shared, anyone i shared it to already had keep2share premium access.. I find it very strange, it has happened more then once now so i wonder whats going on!

Now you started to track me. Anyway thanks you Wjunction to share my personal info (IP address) without my permission. No trust.
Turkish friends help me, Gilgamesh is from epic Turkish story. + i done some short investigation ;)
But you no need to be worry much, we ban only if poster broke rules: post Child abuse, Beast, terrorism, make Fraud transaction and etc.
For fake screens we give warning to you.

1)Jeff you know very well you can`t provide stable rebils and this if from long long time ago. Before many months ago, i remember people request plan with high % fro sales without rebils, but after couple months still nothing.. you don`t want to provide this plan.. can you write here why you don`t want to provide plan without rebils ?
We are making now calculation. Then we think.

2) Like i said in last message here Jeff.. Nitroflare don`t provide refunds and they are ok.. their payment gateway it`s ok and they don`t lost their visa/mc so how is possible for nitroflare and not possible for keep2share ?
Nitro as many other filehosts lost merchants many times.
As i know rebills they start not long time ago.

3)How we can be sure refunds are not fake? For example it`s possible this request for refunds to be fake and you get 100% from our sales, i don`t say you do it but it`s possible right?
You can do test. (sign and see)
How you can be sure that your Wife or your friend not cheat you? ;-)
If you not trust nobody you need ti live alone :|

I have a couple of files i have only posted links on very private places for special people, and then i have sales on these files which are not posted publically anywhere.
Check Profile => [FONT=&quot]Hide my files for search engines[/FONT]

Last edited:
Hey friends,

I have a question to K2S, is there any known security flaws or ways for users to search for files on your servers? I have a couple of files i have only posted links on very private places for special people, and then i have sales on these files which are not posted publically anywhere.

Since you don't show the domain referral if the referral is outside my own jurisdiction i have no way of telling how these "outsiders" reached these files. How can i get a sale on a file that isn't openly shared, anyone i shared it to already had keep2share premium access.. I find it very strange, it has happened more then once now so i wonder whats going on!

Maybe someone reposted your download links on public places. It happened for me few times, i have investigated and i found my links on a website where i never posted.

Hey friends,

Maybe someone reposted your download links on public places. It happened for me few times, i have investigated and i found my links on a website where i never posted.

Yeah, this is most likely what's going on, i wish keep2share would let me see the referral url to my files if it's outside my domain, also there could be a security breach on my side i'm unaware off. My setting on k2s is not to let search engines index, i will try to investigate further.

i wish keep2share would let me see the referral url to my files if it's outside my domain
It does show you referral url even if its's not your domain, for example posters see sale coming from public forums like pbb.. etc.
If you don't see any domain at the sale, it means that downloader didn't click on a link, but copy paste the link in browser.

this month is extremely awesome specially american(US) sales best month for US Sales this year
every month having sales(mostly german,france,UK) but US sales very low but this month US sales very very good
i hope this will continue for ever
thanks k2s

guys who's yours sales weekend & today?

yes sales having yesterday and today
infact today life time sale got

Last edited:
Back