Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
And what do you want from support?
From the first day you registered here you only complain in this thread, talking about k2s stealing your sales and rebills, about how we cheat and shave. But when I contacted you via PM asking about your issues and you didn't even reply to my PM!!

So what are your intentions? You just register here just to trash talking about k2s?

Stop spamming this thread, you have been warned!

Did you read my last 30messages and did you see my any complaint about sale. And I have never said you steal sales. When I was saying this word "Shaving Mode", it was totally joke. I want to say there is a big problem with rebills and you dont tell this issue to us, you dont informing us if there is a rebill problem caused by cancelled credit card merchant or not. On rebill.me site, people talk about this rebill issue.

Xcolve asks a question during 2 days about a promo who some user apply on their site. You dont answer this question,too.

Last edited:
And what do you want from support?
From the first day you registered here you only complain in this thread, talking about k2s stealing your sales and rebills, about how we cheat and shave. But when I contacted you via PM asking about your issues and you didn't even reply to my PM!!

So what are your intentions? You just register here just to trash talking about k2s?

Stop spamming this thread, you have been warned!

lol, why are you so annoyed?

then let me explain where our sales and rebills?

3k uniq. DL - 0 sales.
0 rebills out of a possible 10?

these are rebills, already coming 5-6 months every month!!! and new sales, no renewals :x:

why not add a method of sale ?? example: CLICK

Here we asked to see what we will get a response!

Put yourself in the mind of a downloader, knowing that uploaders may change filehost at any moment, filehosts may disappear etc, if you have been a downloader for the past 5 years you've seen filehosts and uploaders come and go, most users will sign up then instantly cancel their membership as there's no real bonus in keeping your rebill on. Personally if i was a downloader i'd do the same thing, whats the point of having a rebill subscription if you have these things to think about:

1. Will the uploader continue to use same host?
2. Will i need to subscribe more then 1 time to download the stuff i need?
3. Re-subscribing to the filehost costs the same as being automatically rebilled, it's safer to just cancel and rebill when i feel like downloading again.

Now here's the thing, most people DO sign up again after their period is over, the problem is if you are posting on big public forums or your userbase is using "Jdownloader" or other software, they are being actively promoted to upgrade to premium through various other links giving the re-subscription to another user.

Did you know that Jdownloader will automatically detect when your premium has ended and offer you to re-subscribe over their own UI? Well if you do resubscribe through the program the sale goes to the developer of Jdownloader, these people ain't stupid.

I'm not here to protect K2S i'm just posting some obvious facts, put yourself in the downloaders mind and you'll realize soon enough that having an active rebill isn't worth anything to you.

Also you have to consider some rebills are lost based on payment processor issues.

Last edited:
Put yourself in the mind of a downloader, knowing that uploaders may change filehost at any moment, filehosts may disappear etc, if you have been a downloader for the past 5 years you've seen filehosts and uploaders come and go, most users will sign up then instantly cancel their membership as there's no real bonus in keeping your rebill on. Personally if i was a downloader i'd do the same thing, whats the point of having a rebill subscription if you have these things to think about:

1. Will the uploader continue to use same host?
2. Will i need to subscribe more then 1 time to download the stuff i need?
3. Re-subscribing to the filehost costs the same as being automatically rebilled, it's safer to just cancel and rebill when i feel like downloading again.

Now here's the thing, most people DO sign up again after their period is over, the problem is if you are posting on big public forums or your userbase is using "Jdownloader" or other software, they are being actively promoted to upgrade to premium through various other links giving the re-subscription to another user.

Did you know that Jdownloader will automatically detect when your premium has ended and offer you to re-subscribe over their own UI? Well if you do resubscribe through the program the sale goes to the developer of Jdownloader, these people ain't stupid.

I'm not here to protect K2S i'm just posting some obvious facts, put yourself in the downloaders mind and you'll realize soon enough that having an active rebill isn't worth anything to you.

Also you have to consider some rebills are lost based on payment processor issues.

Firstly dont be afraid, you dont need to delete your first sentences.

We know all of them which you have writen. Rebills quantity can decrease sometimes, that is normal. But rebills are totatly dead last 20 days. We just want a explanation about this problem. If there is a problem with previous credit card mechant, just tell. We will be informed and all question marks will be clear. But still they come and warn us.

Gilgamesh
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular], about rebill problem i write few weeks ago. If you read rebill.me here is more information you can find.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Today we finally calculate that 38% of rebils we can't save. 62% is safe.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]New rebills is safe.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Stop work until you fix this fu*king problem. => all problems is fixed.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Gilgamesh
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular], about rebill problem i write few weeks ago. If you read rebill.me here is more information you can find.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Today we finally calculate that 38% of rebils we can't save. 62% is safe.
[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]New rebills is safe.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Stop work until you fix this fu*king problem. => all problems is fixed.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

[/FONT]

You have never writen here about rebill problem. And when I complain rebill problem here your moderator came and warn us because of we were telling the truths. I think it is not very difficult to inform us about somethings, then we will not speak a lot. Rebill.me is Russian site and we dont know Russian. With help of translate.google.com I was able to read something. This topic is your official support topic. So you have to inform us here,too.

freemind565, , i not understand your logic. (probably there is no logic in your post:D)
please read one more time my post

Thanks for being honest.

We managed to save 62% rebills
Payments from 5th of July will be auto rebilled as usual.

1) July or June?
2) The Premium suscription of the other 38% has been cancelled? I mean if these users will need to buy a new Premium.

1. sorry for my pure Eanglish, of course June :)
2. yes it canceled, they need to buy new premium

Last edited:
Still I dont receive any single rebill. So please tell more details about this %62. What did you save? Will we receive rebills from this %62? Or all collected rebill will be added to our account on next days? You write here 2 sentences without any detail and you want us to find the puzzle. Write here what happened and how will we be effected from this issue? Because still we didnt receive rebills.

Back