Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
Please dont use this magic word (shaved). They get angry.

lol what you want to use? f*ck all sales and rebills? :D
No. Say these :

"I am unlucky nowadays. Nobody buy premium from my excellent contents and nobody extend their premium who bought premium previous month from my links"

Dont forget that problems are caused only by us. The only guilty is us. Only us. You, I, he, she, but not they.

lol what you want to use? f*ck all sales and rebills? :D
No. Say these :

"I am unlucky nowadays. Nobody buy premium from my excellent contents and nobody extend their premium who bought premium previous month from my links"

Dont forget that problems are caused only by us. The only guilty is us. Only us. You, I, he, she, but not they.

lol :-=

really funny brother :dan:

in last 10 days i have 25 sales and it gives me great incentive to work hard !!!
but what is the result?

many DL - 0 sales

Last edited:
No. Say these :

lol :-=

really funny brother :dan:

in last 10 days i have 25 sales and it gives me great incentive to work hard !!!
but what is the result?

many DL - 0 sales
Generally bad days come after good days. After receiving lifetime or good sales, bad luck come and stick to your stats. Dont forget it is just bad luck.

Anyway, thank you for payment.

Contact jeff or your manager. They sell premium codes I think.

really?

how would a premium code automatically generate extra days on a sale for a user if they don't get the code prior to the purchase? from what i've seen many sites straight up offer +days for each sale so that must be a deal they have gotten with k2s or they are lying about it

I saw these offers on some blogs. They offer visitors to give extending premium code (like resellers) if visitors buy premium via their link.

Okey thanks, so how exactly does that work, buying through a reseller would give you extra days, but someone has to make a profit, resellers get special deals with k2s then i take it?

@Milan can you check your PM please...

I dont use this promo. But I think they following these steps:

- K2S member buy premium codes (3 Days , 10 Days, 30 Days...)
- Then site owners start a promo on their site and site owner gives these codes to user who buy premium via their link. Forexample I saw this kind of promo on a blog , he adds extra %10 days to their account (with code). Extra 3 days for buying 30 Days, 10 Days for buying 90 days...etc

Rebills totally gone. Did AdultKing attack credit card mechant and we lose all previos rebills? Or all rebills gone because of you cancelled to work with one of your credit card merchants (Jeff said that in one of previous message) ?

So when will we receive new rebills?

PS : I have received only 1 rebill from 22 sales last 7 days.
PS2 : Sales are normal.

Last edited:
Rebills totally gone. Did AdultKing attack credit card mechant and we lose all previos rebills? Or all rebills gone because of you cancelled to work with one of your credit card merchants (Jeff said that in one of previous message) ?

So when will we receive new rebills?

PS : I have received only 1 rebill from 22 sales last 7 days.
PS2 : Sales are normal.

we have no luck brother xaxaxa :-=

ScreenShot001.jpg

RIP sales & rebills!!!

Back