Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,097 comments
please keep 1step simple registration in k2s as what you did in tez files
why in k2s sign up is there in premium page and buy premium in tez files
buying premium so short form in tez files and very long form in k2s

in tez files
21645.jpg

in k2s
21645525.jpg

and is there any fee for request in bitcoin for more than 50$
please add option how you added to delete abused files like that add a function like +yellow bar inactive files + red bar inactive files so that it shows the in activity files of above 30days and 60days

Last edited:
Payments to WMZ, PerfectMoney, Visa/MasterCard, Bitcoin, Capitalist, Paxum done.
PayPal on way.

please keep 1step simple registration in k2s as what you did in tez files
Both option work good. We do test which is better.

and is there any fee for request in bitcoin for more than 50$
Same 2% (we use third part service for Bitcoin payments)

please add option how you added to delete abused files like that add a function like +yellow bar inactive files + red bar inactive files so that it shows the in activity files of above 30days and 60days
We are doing special tool for clean files.

Last edited:
"on way" means today?

edit: guess not... payment on time starting to become unreliable, on time 2 times out of 4 requests this last month...

Last edited:
March 27 2016 I requested 99$ and I receive 94$ after deduction of 5$ but with my last requested payout which is again 99$ requested on May 15 2016 it shows 94$ that I requested after deduction of 5$. So I assume that I will get 94$ but today when I check my paypal there is again -4.44$ fee deducted.

Before this when I request my last two payout I request some amount after that fee has been deducted and what I see the amount after fee deducted I receive that amount.

So Please clarify Jeff why 9.44$ deducted

Last edited:
I've had another user report he purchased from a file of mine that i cannot see in my system, can you check on it please Milan, i have PM'd you the information supplied by the user.

Thank you!

I think there is a problem with receiving sales if SHAVING MODE is not open. Because really sales are not normal last 10 days. I work with k2s since 2-3 years. But I have never seen this stats before, I have never received only 4 sales last 10 days. Before 10 days , I received atlest 1 sales daily (so my 10days stats was atleast 25). I have my sites, I work more and harder but feedback of f.cking sale is NOTHING! I will test sales with buying premium with my links on 3 forums today or tomorrow. It is impossible that earnings are getting dropped day by day even if I work harder and try different kind of contents.

Jeff, just check if there is problem on affiliate system (cookie,link refferal...etc).

Back