Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
By the way, if you make more than $100 in 30 days, you become advanced status and get free premium as long as you stay advanced status.

Hmmm, I think it's not exactly... If you become advanced status you can get free premium for 30 days (within this time, if your earnings are less than $100 you don't lose the free premium); and only if after these 30 days you still being advanced you can renew it for 30 days more. I'm advanced and every month I must to renew the free premium option.

By the way, horrendous days for me... I don't know what I touched but suddenly, since Oct 10, just 2 little sales in 11 days (with the same web traffic).

By the way, if you make more than $100 in 30 days, you become advanced status and get free premium as long as you stay advanced status.

Hmmm, I think it's not exactly... If you become advanced status you can get free premium for 30 days (within this time, if your earnings are less than $100 you don't lose the free premium); and only if after these 30 days you still being advanced you can renew it for 30 days more. I'm advanced and every month I must to renew the free premium option.

How is that different than what I said? I just said it more simply and concisely.

Last edited:
How is that different than what I said? I just said it more simply and concisely.

You are not wrong :) I only said it, trying to being more "exactly".
The difference is: Once you become advanced status, even if your earnings are less than $100, you still being advanced status but can't get free premium membership. (I don't know for how many time you retain the advanced status but you don't lose it immediately).
And isn't "as long as you stay advanced status", it is just for 30 days.

Is not like this? (If I'm wrong, tell me).

You are not wrong :) I only said it, trying to being more "exactly".
The difference is: Once you become advanced status, even if your earnings are less than $100, you still being advanced status but can't get free premium membership. (I don't know for how many time you retain the advanced status but you don't lose it immediately).
And isn't "as long as you stay advanced status", it is just for 30 days.

Is not like this? (If I'm wrong, tell me).

No. I don't think you understood correctly.

if you make more than $100 in 30 days, you become advanced status and get free premium as long as you stay advanced status.

What this means is =

The requirement: make more than $100 in 30 days
If the requirement is satisfied: become advanced status and get free premium as long as you stay advanced status.

So this implies you have to continue to satisfy the requirement to get free premium. And it's not just for 30 days. It's forever as long as you satisfy the requirement of making more than $100 in 30 days.
Who cares if you have to click a button to renew it after 30 days? That's completely irrelevant. It's still free premium.

here is few more:
gosucks.com (http://www.wjunction.com.gosucks.com)
someget.com (http://www.wjunction.com.someget.com)

They do rederect or do kind if ifraime. We have no idea why they do it. Maybe phishing or maybe they lige google traffic.
But not enter your login detales here!

yeah these sites are everywhere and they target filehosts, filesharing sites and forums to hijack the referral domain and get money that way. They most likely have a registered account with all of these filehosts! Jeff could probably look up which user id is verified with *.beatget.com domains in their system, i honestly don't see the point in hijacking referrals if you don't have an account with the filehosts except maybe just trying to ruin big forums that make all their profit from domain referrals which is highly unlikely

Last edited:
if you guys use fastpic, check your images. It looks like all images hosted on i68.fastpic.ru are deleted... wtf
Anyone know if they can restore the images?

i hope they will restore because this will kill my topics in forums and alot of work in my blog :( i hate when i see problem with pictures...

edit: i talk with support and:
This is not temp... hdd out :( congrats to all... omg now alot of work...

Last edited:
omfg.... soooooooo terrible. I have to replace 1000s of image links. wtf. I don't even wanna begin.
anyway, thnx for checking with fastpic support, vailan.

If you guys use themamanger, click "search and filter posts" and search for "i68.fastpic.ru". It will find all your posts that have deleted images from this problem. And I found too many :crying:

Last edited:
omfg.... soooooooo terrible. I have to replace 1000s of image links. wtf. I don't even wanna begin.

If you guys use themamanger, click "search and filter posts" and search for "i68.fastpic.ru". It will find all your posts that have deleted images from this problem. And I found too many :crying:

if you feel better i will have around 3k for replace :)

if you feel better i will have around 3k for replace :)

I have over 16k posts that used only fastpic.... I don't think I am going to bother with old posts. Too time consuming.
Thumbnails are the most pain in the ass to replace because they have 2 links:
PHP:
[url=big image][img]small image[/img][/url]
You got a good idea for replacing these fast?

Last edited:
if you feel better i will have around 3k for replace
msp_smile.gif

I have over 16k posts that used only fastpic.... I don't think I am going to bother with old posts. Too time consuming.
PHP:

no idea i will replace slowly in time but will be very slowly because i`m lazy :P but plan to move with any pay image host..

Last edited:
All the good paid image host like pistate and depic.me aren't allowed on vipergirls.
So I had to use fastpic for all my posts on vipergirls and it fucked me so hard. I don't like pimpnhost because they had serious stability issues and they don't allow animated GIF hot linking...

PHP:

no idea i will replace slowly in time but will be very slowly because i`m lazy :P but plan to move with any pay image host..

I think I will ask freddy to add better support for easily replacing thumbnail url + image using themamanager.

Last edited:
Back