Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,124 comments
Anyone knows how much space you'll get as free user? Frankly I'm not so interested in downloading and I don't care about earning but it would be nice to use k2s as mirror for my uploads.

fuc... shaving host

I hope you aren't expecting to get many sales from your stupid blog. If you were serious about your work, you wouldn't use blogspot anyway...

Well, you really think people are dependent only on blogspot? if you, then you are completely wrong @facethewind. don't live in a fantasy world dude, open your eyes and see the reality. When an old users post something about earning, don't straightly jump into the conclusion and make that person bad. It could happen to anybody, consider yourself lucky that it isn't you.

Most of us are running our own websites and share files on multiple forums but if they don't generate any sales like they used to then there is definitely wrong with a host.

You're right kemalettin67, sales and rebills have gone bad. This host is now used by every 2-3 paid downloaders or the host itself is shaving us, Only filehost guys knows better.

finally I stop working with K2S.
After very good period from july to August 8th,
Since that I recorded just 1 sale and 1 rebill ?!?!?!

Working much harder than in previous mention period but results is disasterous.

Almost overload my storage space on K2S with, obviously worthless sh*t.

Absolutely agreed, as of this month, i am only able to generate 1 sale and 2 rebills which is very very bad. Never faced this before. I share files daily and daily but what do i get in return? These host people really knows when and how to shave their affiliates.

When i joined this host, i used to receive eggs almost daily and now i receive 0 eggs and download table touches above 500+ daily. :(

You guys agree with me or not but keep2share has become a shaved host.

many people have problem buying from visa \ MasterCard and most who buying accounts use this methods and does not trust the others

that why sales are very bad this days i see many users say they cant buy and asking about bitcoin

I hope you aren't expecting to get many sales from your stupid blog. If you were serious about your work, you wouldn't use blogspot anyway...

Well, you really think people are dependent only on blogspot? if you, then you are completely wrong @facethewind. don't live in a fantasy world dude, open your eyes and see the reality. When an old users post something about earning, don't straightly jump into the conclusion and make that person bad. It could happen to anybody, consider yourself lucky that it isn't you.

Most of us are running our own websites and share files on multiple forums but if they don't generate any sales like they used to then there is definitely wrong with a host.

You're right kemalettin67, sales and rebills have gone bad. This host is now used by every 2-3 paid downloaders or the host itself is shaving us, Only filehost guys knows better.

finally I stop working with K2S.
After very good period from july to August 8th,
Since that I recorded just 1 sale and 1 rebill ?!?!?!

Almost overload my storage space on K2S with, obviously worthless sh*t.

Absolutely agreed, as of this month, i am only able to generate 1 sale and 2 rebills which is very very bad. Never faced this before. I share files daily and daily but what do i get in return? These host people really knows when and how to shave their affiliates.

When i joined this host, i used to receive eggs almost daily and now i receive 0 eggs and download table touches above 500+ daily. :(

You are very naive if you think I didn't know that. I snapped at kemalettin67 the same way he jumped to conclusion about K2S shaving when he didn't have real evidence.

If you got only 1 sale and 2 rebills this month, I am sorry but the problem isn't K2S.

well, you really think people are dependent only on blogspot? If you, then you are completely wrong @facethewind. Don't live in a fantasy world dude, open your eyes and see the reality. When an old users post something about earning, don't straightly jump into the conclusion and make that person bad. It could happen to anybody, consider yourself lucky that it isn't you.

You're right kemalettin67, sales and rebills have gone bad. This host is now used by every 2-3 paid downloaders or the host itself is shaving us, only filehost guys knows better.

finally i stop working with k2s.
After very good period from july to august 8th,
since that i recorded just 1 sale and 1 rebill ?!?!?!

Almost overload my storage space on k2s with, obviously worthless sh*t.

absolutely agreed, as of this month, i am only able to generate 1 sale and 2 rebills which is very very bad. Never faced this before. I share files daily and daily but what do i get in return? these host people really knows when and how to shave their affiliates.

when i joined this host, i used to receive eggs almost daily and now i receive 0 eggs and download table touches above 500+ daily. :(

you guys agree with me or not but keep2share has become a shaved host.

you are very naive if you think i didn't know that. I snapped at kemalettin67 the same way he jumped to conclusion about k2s shaving when he didn't have real evidence.

If you got only 1 sale and 2 rebills this month, i am sorry but the problem isn't k2s.

you are right
i am sorry,I MUSNT JUMPED LIKE THAT BUT in this month (not only me)many users complain about it

btw i dont think using blogger makes us stupid

i hope you aren't expecting to get many sales from your stupid blog. If you were serious about your work, you wouldn't use blogspot anyway...

well, you really think people are dependent only on blogspot? If you, then you are completely wrong @facethewind. Don't live in a fantasy world dude, open your eyes and see the reality. When an old users post something about earning, don't straightly jump into the conclusion and make that person bad. It could happen to anybody, consider yourself lucky that it isn't you.

You're right kemalettin67, sales and rebills have gone bad. This host is now used by every 2-3 paid downloaders or the host itself is shaving us, only filehost guys knows better.

finally i stop working with k2s.
After very good period from july to august 8th,
since that i recorded just 1 sale and 1 rebill ?!?!?!

Almost overload my storage space on k2s with, obviously worthless sh*t.

absolutely agreed, as of this month, i am only able to generate 1 sale and 2 rebills which is very very bad. Never faced this before. I share files daily and daily but what do i get in return? these host people really knows when and how to shave their affiliates.

when i joined this host, i used to receive eggs almost daily and now i receive 0 eggs and download table touches above 500+ daily. :(

you guys agree with me or not but keep2share has become a shaved host.

thanks for support
i am happy man

Last edited:
many people have problem buying from visa \ MasterCard and most who buying accounts use this methods and does not trust the others

that why sales are very bad this days i see many users say they cant buy and asking about bitcoin

21514556c8b98dff571c64aca9692c9b639022b1.png

like..

WMZ, Bank Payments done.
Paypal today or tomorow.

2151019494dbd77525bc49167db34673661c2441.png

What happen?
Your traffic is low and sales happend from time to time.

fuc... shaving host
I just check your stats
you have 11 downlods per 30 days. :O)

many people have problem buying from visa \ MasterCard
Our payments gate works well.

This host is now used by every 2-3 paid downloaders
Use Fileboom or publish.

When you join MoneyPlatform for first 4 month you get 1 sale, 0 rebill
Last 30 days you get 9 sales and 7 rebills

Your hen start lays x16 more eggs greater than in the "beginning":-=

Last edited:
you are right
i am sorry,I MUSNT JUMPED LIKE THAT BUT in this month (not only me)many users complain about it

People who are happy and earn good don't come here to complain or post their stats here to brag.
Only the unhappy ones come here to complain, that's why it looks like "many users" complain. That's how it works for everything.

Blogger can delete your blog after just a few DMCAs (even fake DMCAs). It's too much risk. Imagine all the time and hard work that will be wasted when your blog is deleted.
I know this from my own experience.

you are right

People who are happy and earn good don't come here to complain or post their stats here to brag.
Only the unhappy ones come here to complain, that's why it looks like "many users" complain. That's how it works for everything.

Blogger can delete your blog after just a few DMCAs (even fake DMCAs). It's too much risk. Imagine all the time and hard work that will be wasted when your blog is deleted.
I know this from my own experience.

i am learning bro
thanks for nice ideas

WMZ, Bank Payments done.
Paypal today or tomorow.

Your traffic is low and sales happend from time to time.

fuc... shaving host
I just check your stats
you have 11 downlods per 30 days. :O)

many people have problem buying from visa \ MasterCard
Our payments gate works well.

This host is now used by every 2-3 paid downloaders
Use Fileboom or publish.

When you join MoneyPlatform for first 4 month you get 1 sale, 0 rebill
Last 30 days you get 9 sales and 7 rebills

Your hen start lays x16 more eggs greater than in the "beginning":-=

i wasnt active and didnt share my files
sorry for bad talk
apologize:heiligenschein:

Last edited:
Well, paypal payments were not completed...
Request was made on monday, showing as approved but nothing on my account right now.
First time you guys are not on time.
:whistling:

Back