Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
JqGnNJ6.jpg

:cursing:

JqGnNJ6.jpg

They need to cooperate with harsh DMCA complaints, it's obvious that they must or else they loose their payment processor. I rather have to deal with blocked files than having to loose sales due to lost payment processor. What criteria that flags files for "not restorable" are confusing though, some files are just "DMCA blocked for 1 month" and then some are permanent instantly, i think it has to due with how agressive the dmca complainer is.

Sales are raining for me again. I dont make that much sales, but yesterday there was another lifetime for me. Getting a lot of DMCA complaints as well, so will we see what will happen next. But so far so good (knock knock on the wood...)

JqGnNJ6.jpg

They need to cooperate with harsh DMCA complaints, it's obvious that they must or else they loose their payment processor. I rather have to deal with blocked files than having to loose sales due to lost payment processor. What criteria that flags files for "not restorable" are confusing though, some files are just "DMCA blocked for 1 month" and then some are permanent instantly, i think it has to due with how agressive the dmca complainer is.
this have nothing to do with with DMCA , they start just clean accounts from files that never get downloaded for long time, they just start play dirty :thumbdown:(finger)

Files has not been downloaded - it mean that file was not downloaded for 90 days.
After it for 3-7 days we keep this file on our storage and you can restore it for another 90 days. If you not restore it we delete this file from our storage.
Not restorable - it mean we delete this files from our storage.
But you can just upload it again.

If file nobody download we can't keep it life for life time. It cost lot money. (1 Tb only for storage we pay 80$ per month).
Also remember that big storage and small earnings effect your Productivity scale, so we recommend delete trash files by your self and not wait 90 days.

webmoney delay..... WTF
WMZ, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Bank, Check - all requested payments was done on 22 June. (Monday)
Please check your WMZ wallet more careful.
If you not get the payment email to jeff@keep2share.com
And we investigate your problem.

Last edited:
jeff please check this issue in formophilia
Code:
http://www.forumophilia.com/viewtopic.php?t=336966
this may leads to bad sales in forumophlia
Not only forumophilia! that will essentially lead to banks banning them from making payments over credit cards if more cases pop up, jeff please look into this asap to make sure there's no issues with the security of your system!

Code:
Not only forumophilia! that will essentially lead to banks banning them from making payments over credit cards if more cases pop up, jeff please look into this asap to make sure there's no issues with the security of your system!

its not a problem in k2k system, i read the topic and only few persons say that, is more likely to have the pc infected whit a troyan
if it was a problem in k2k system u not read only 2 o 3 persons u read hundreds or thousands persons saying the same thing

Displaying 6001-6500 of 28580 results thank you keep2share.. My all files.. deleted..
Not restorable Displaying 6001-6500 of 28580 results. ...

Why.... :S:S:S

Last edited:
gokhanua, answer is here http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/193575-334.html#post2106313
Code:
We not have security issues.
users just not read what we saying on our page and not read email. (we always tell them what description they see in their card statement)
US bank very often refuse charges outside US.

Last edited:
Back