Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
sale is very rare this present, too much bad luck . .i got refunded today from my april sale. very wise costumer just refund after he used 1 month service and decided to refund, why you allow this jeff?

Snap_2015_06_10_at_15_05_07.jpg

you are lucky :) You cant imagine How I felt with this...

my sales and rebills are low as well :facepalm: Im was to going to get some more bucks last and this week instead I stucked almost with the same amount for last few days.

Last edited:
Yes, sales are very very low. I am only able to generate $6 in last 10days. Productivity is down to only 3 scale now and it will be down to 1 in 5days soon. Filehost support never admit if users complain about sales and rebills, they always says same thing, everything is fine. :(

Its time to go back to well established old filehosts like depositfiles, filefactory and choose PPD. With PPD, your earning is low but atleast you earn something. With PPS, sales and rebills are not guaranteed.

How do you get so much dl? I have 40-70 dl/day maxim. 1 sale/ 50-60 dl I think this its not bad but i have very few dl. I ppst in my blog..2 secret sources..and 4-5 big forums..

i am hearing only disasters here from old members . Is there anyone getting good sales ? my sales are 60% down this week . downloads are almost same and same effort i am providing .
Is there any savings going on ?

only 7 sales & 3 rebills in 7 days :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back