Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,092 comments
I did a payout request on 2015-04-05 but till now they didn't process it , so how long it take till they process it ?

Depends how you asked, what payment processor did you use. Dont forget that this week were easter holidays, so it might take a bit more time. Usually bank wire transfer takes a longer time, paypal also. Other payment methods like webmoney and so on are usually paid monday and thursday.

But no need to worry. You will be paid. You can say whatever you want about keep2share, but they pay...

Thursday passed and they still didn't process my payout request to PM .
i sent a message to their support , anyway i will stop uploading to k2s till they process my request

Stop making a big deal about payments already. Some people got their payments approved today and it's only a few fuckin days late. Perhaps K2S took a vacation because of Easter or something.
If payments are delayed for over a week, you can freak out. I will be worried then too. But not now.

No....
I changed filehost for my site 2 times already. If I change it again, my visitors will get mad, especially those who bought big premium.
I started using K2S with the intention of using it for forum posting. I have 3 day trial enabled. I don't want 3 day trial for my site because all the files on my site are premium-only.
I don't want to rely on just one filehost for my $. What if it goes down or has problem? Then I am fucked.
I am actually making another site to use with publish2.me or fboom, too many people have K2S premium already. But I've been lazy so I am not yet finished making it.

No....
I changed filehost for my site 2 times already. If I change it again, my visitors will get mad, especially those who bought big premium.
I started using K2S with the intention of using it for forum posting. I have 3 day trial enabled. I don't want 3 day trial for my site because all the files on my site are premium-only.
I don't want to rely on just one filehost for my $. What if it goes down or has problem? Then I am fucked.
I am actually making another site to use with publish2.me or fboom, too many people have K2S premium already. But I've been lazy so I am not yet finished making it.

So you are in the same hat like many uploaders. You using K2S on forums.
And everything is good for you? Sales are fine?
Because if not, you should understand why we complain.

Today (10 April) from 09:01:41 till 14:38:06 CreditCard payment gate was not working.
Everything is fine now.
Sorry for issue.

I see you miss me :)
Was busy for 1 week and not have much time for forums.
The site sale bonus goes to the owner of xxxlog.co lol :facepalm:
If you have XXXX.xxxlog.co you can get extra 5%. just add your XXXX.xxxlog.co here.

Anyone in Europe receive money by Bank Transfer ?

How long it takes, what are the fees and what information must be provided ?

Thanks
We pay to Bank 1 time per week.
Last one was on Wednesday.
Till it arrive to your bank account it can take 2-7 working days.
Bank withdrawals: minimum payout is $100. If you request less then 1000$ we charge 20$ bank wire fee. If you request more then 1000$ that is free of charge.

For bank payment we need:
Your Name:
Bank name:
Bank Adress:
IBAN:
SWIFT:
You can contact your bank and they provide you all information. (just tell them that you like to get bank wire from Europe)

@5cfa16ec10d2c

Did you notice in the last pages of this topic, 90% of users are talking for bad sales?

Are all these guys gone suddenly insane and come here to post this without something being wrong?

Especially user medcezir, i remember him showing stats with 7-8 sales/day and now he cant even get single sale. Is this normal?

Judging from stats of users of his level, something is wrong here.

He was big earner and now he has many days with 0 sales. I could never imagine that this user would get 0 days while he was getting really nice sales until 1 month ago or bit more.

And unfortunately i know more users like him who were earning good and now they have huge decrease in sales the last period.

Something is wrong here in my opinion.

I m talking for forum posters. I can not compare them with blog posters.
For last 30 days "medcezir" have 2 days with 0 new sales (but that days he have rebills).
His monthly earning is similar for last 2 years.

working with k2s is shit, better do nothing..

I get an one or two sales daily with 800- 1000 downloads. I never sell lifetime premium and yearly.. 90% of premiums are monthly 6.5 $.... Nothing can be better for wasting time than k2s.

I really do not know why I am an uploader.
as i remember you was banned on 2 january. About what "one or two sales daily with 800- 1000 downloads" you talking here? :-=

my restore option don't work

what is problem that I don't problem

I did send a mail to JEFF, but no answer about this problem.
If file is deleted from our servers you can't restore it.

I can't upload via my files page. I click on the upload button and I only get the turning arrows but no upload activity. Works fine on Fileboom.

using Chrome
You need upload your files via MoneyPlatform.biz

Are rebills currently working on Publish2.me?
And the news page says the following:

We pay for:
Sales: 55%
Auto renew: 50%
Web site sales: 10%

Are those rates still current & correct?
yes

I see only Master Card has autorebill.Correct?
Visa/MasterCard/Amex

And i see premium page has Reseller option,do they count sales from resellers?
yes

Last edited:
Can we have an update about payment status Jeff?

Forum sales will always be good if you continuously pour down exclusive content everyday. K2S primarily hosts all my forum posts in the 1 forum I only post. Take note I only post in 1 forum and heck I can even get daily sales if I can post up to 40 posts a day but of course these content are really exclusive if not on the forum itself maybe on the web as far as I'm concerned using google search.

* No I'm not giving away my gold mine. Since it ain't a gold mine I'm not earning $40/day. lol

Last edited:
RG shaved like crazy but sales ratio is still better comparing K2S ......i don't have too much big downloads like other uploader but i was generating good sale with RG like 2to 5 sales on daily basis sometimes 1 day with 0 but overhere 2 to 3 days gape and then 1 sale

Last edited:
Back