Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
yes, DL Unique an incredible decline.

but today is saturday sales are very good

:-=:-=:-=

Yup today is worst with big zero :facepalm:. I got 2 sales yesterday

Something is wrong with k2s these days .

I think RG users are switching to k2s and competition has increased a lot .

And PBB is dead no sales these days .

Last edited:
well tested and sales works, from pbb no problem. There is no problem from k2s.
Probably better content, more posts more sales... Now is lots of k2s posters on main forums so thread is going down after few minutes. Ive been looking for more forums but its hard to find sth like pbb or suzy. The best idea would be to open a site but it takes time to promo, post on forums + take care about site ,...I think its not for me now.

I'm not a big uploader and things have been good for me. I get a few dry spells here and there but nothing to complain about. I'm no expert but low sales could be due to two things.

1. What you share, Posting something that 100's of other users are posting will not help with your $.

2. People who have been with K2c longer might see a decrease in their sales because of the rising amount of people switching to K2c.

Again just my opinion.

Last edited:
k2s.cc is s blocked in India please add another domain too for alternative access to Indian users.

this is what they get when try to download

"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"
We have k2share.cc and k2s.cc when you post you can use this links.

What should I write him for? Where is that transaction ID
After payment he get email.
in this email he find
all info. ask him to pass this info to you.

Where can I change that so that I can be able to do the login in moneyplatform?
1. Wait 30 minutes and try again.
2. check you email, you should get email with unblocking link.
if you still can't login to your account. PM to me.

Last edited:
January

PROMO 60%[sales and rebills] + shaving[sales and rebills]

February

shaving[sales and rebills]

March

PROMO 70%[sales and rebills] + shaving[sales and rebills] + shaving[Unique DLs and Preimium DLs and free DLs]

April

shaving[sales and rebills] + shaving[Unique DLs and Preimium DLs and free DLs]

8lL4Oa.png

Last edited:
I have asked my friends to do that. One replied (CZech), yesterday bought one month premium via my p-bb thread (got the receive from his bank to prove it). It was not counted to me.

Jeff is that true ?

I think no. Because we count every single sale. If mister Tedgeorge not provide proof that we stole sale from him, we have to finish partnership with him.
We don't need Partners who try blackmail us.
Mister Tedgeorge
Please provide, Transaction ID to PM.
On Monday i back to office and invistegate your case.

Well, so I guess I owe Jeff and other people here big apology. After two days that my so called "friend" has not replied to my urge for the payment ID, I give up. I probably didnt known him enough (from one czech forum) and he must have had taken my 15 bucks and run with them (He was online on the forum but didnt reply to me).

So there is no reason to believe, that p-bb sales are not being counted well. I know how this looks like, and I am not gonna argue with you that I am lier. I screwed up. Big time.

Please, Jeff and others, do except my sincere apology. It will not happen again. I was out of my head for claiming something without proof and I really sincerely apologize.

I would understand, if you would not like to cooperate anymore with me. I would myself either. If there is no way we can cooperate anymore in the future, I would just ask you to do this as civilized people. Just at least to leave my files alive so I can save them for the future.

I am out of apologizes, so for my defense I would just say that this happened to me for the first time, I was (as everybody sometimes) unhappy with sales, but I have never suggested that you shave or something. Also in the past I made the Czech moneyplatform translation, but I was paid for it, so that doesnt really count.

Once again Jeff, I am really sorry for puting you on the spot. I have learned from this experience, but I understand if you dont wanna cooperate with me anymore. If so, please send me PM or something.

I feel really bad now, but worse things happens in live than being laughed at and called liar. I deserve that... :(

I already had a feeling your "friend" scammed you. $15 is a lot of money in some countries. I think Jeff will forgive you so don't worry.

You can thank "marhahajcs" for his stupid theories about pbb sales not being counted and giving wrong idea to people who aren't happy with sales. LOL

He doesn't even test his claims himself but keeps saying stupid shit like "pbb sales always shaved" "sales from search page do not count"
than try to test out search sales and sales directly from your topics. ;)
WHY DON'T YOU TEST IT IF YOU BELIEVE THIS?

i can't get why people still ask other to purchase premium and test if count work or not.
YOU CAN DO IT BY YOUR SELF : BUY VOUCHER PREMIUM FROM RESELLER AND ACTIVE IT THROUGH YOUR LINKS
AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY COUNT IT LIKE SALE

Back