Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
I want to make a website, but little storage. I see "If you make over $100 within 30 days, you get 1Tb of disk space and more. The more $$$ you make, the more space you get." but this slow...

You are big cheaters by RG! :facepalm:

7931996g.jpg

7931997r.jpg

You are big cheaters by RG! :facepalm:

7931996g.jpg

7931997r.jpg

sales situation is generally not good at the moment.

but why so complicated. start with uploadable.ch PBD and you can earn with your downloads $ 4-5 every day (+/-1,5 Cent per download) + weekly automatic payout.
i'm testing this since some weeks

Last edited:
sales situation is generally not good at the moment.

but why so complicated. start with uploadable.ch PBD and you can earn with your downloads $ 4-5 every day (+/-1,5 Cent per download) + weekly automatic payout.
i'm testing this since some weeks

I think RG is the best option for me, nothing happens with k2s!

Counted Downloads114
Premium Sales4

Guys, is it good idea to swith on trial sales?
I got lot of downloads free and premium but low sales. 2 days ago I started posting on PATM suzy but 0 sales...

^^ Stop giving mirrors and you will be fine I guess. Provide either RG or K2S, not both.

haha

7931997r.jpg

all fileboom links in single files in Psuzy! also the remaining links of the k2s in other big forums!

Curious to know your file size as well.

Premium Dl 5 suggests that no ones buying premium from your files (NOT shaving, if thats what you think), otherwise those people would return to your thread.

Isnt it clear that people who were interested in buying premium went with RG instead of K2S? Stop giving RG and you will get sales in K2S. If you give both and you start getting sales in K2S, then your RG sales will drop and we all will see this same messages being posted at RG thread as well.

In my experience mirror is bad for sales ratio. If you want to use more than 1 filehost, post only k2s for your thread A, post only RG for your thread B, etc..... Not use both host for same thread.
And I don't think you should already expect stable fboom sales in PATM area. Not many uploaders using fboom there yet, so people who like to download from PATM area will buy premium for the most used filehosts there.

pimpampum, i recomend you enable 3 days trial.
And not forget that monthly rebils starts only from 14 February.

Payment to WMZ, PerfectMoney, Bank wire is done.
Paypal - today or tomorow (depend of reseller)

Last edited:
Back