Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,102 comments
I want your opinion guys.

I use both K2S and Fboom and my stats look more or less like this: K2S - 100 DL free, 1000 DL premium, Fboom - 500 DL free, 50 DL premium. Those numbers are just made up byt my point is I'm having lots of premium downloads on K2S and lots of free downloads on Fboom. That means people already have K2S premium accs and they just dl from me for free and feel no need to buy anything. While at the same time they don't have Fboom premium and are forced to struggle with free download or buy premium to download faster. Do you guys face the same problem? You still sell lots of K2S premiums with lots of premium downloads? I'm thinking about using Fboom only since too many people have K2S premium already (tho I still see stats of some people from here).

EoPohfg.jpg

good sales today.thanks for payment.

only 45 download and 4 sales and my 300 + DL and 0 sales what,s going on i d,not understand

Don't compare yourself to him. You don't know what content this person shares and it seems its very good/rare/unique content while yours is still good but can easily be gotten somewhere else (I'm guessing but it seems so after seeing your stats).

As long as the sales are counted correctly good, We can wait the payments even for 30 days....not a big deal...
just talk about your self. 30 days is lot money to lost when they will run away, because for all FH will come the day that they run away.

It doesn't matter how long the hold period is. If a filehost is gonna not pay and run away, they can stop paying whenever they want.
Even if their hold period is 7 days, they can stop paying 30 days before and keep making up bullshit excuses asking people to wait.

Back