Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
No Jeff say if i not wrong 6 months so i believe deadline is February?(2015).. m`i right Jeff?
Depend of your curent earnings.
Some get hold in 1-3 month (if you earn x10 more now then on August), some 1 year or longer (if your current earnings less then on August).

Bank hold will be paid out in this structure: 10% from each new sales will be deducted from the hold and added to your available balance.

Honestly i can`t understand your answer. but if i understand right you say frozen money can be frozen for 1 year or more..? So if i understand right this mean we can get frozen money without work for you in August 2015 if this is true this is complete joke.. Sorry but i can`t believe any bank will froze money for 1 year :) if i not wrong you say in begining, bank can hold money for 6 month.. this mean from August 2014 until 1 Feb 2015. bank can hold money but this is the maximum time...

Or more simple, please tell me your deadline for frozen money when i can receive my money without working for you, because i don`t want to return and work for you anymore. So tell me date, month and year. Thank you.

10% of each sales adedd is very long way run to paid the frozen funds because each day sale are lucky if you got one but most of the time zero. Make it higher than that jeff. . Thank you

Last edited:
Or more simple, please tell me your deadline for frozen money when i can receive my money without working for you, because i don`t want to return and work for you anymore. So tell me date, month and year. Thank you.

What part of "We do NOT know when the banks will release the frozen money" don't you understand ?
Honestly, do you think the guy would bear your stupid whinings everyday if he had the info ? :facepalm:

What part of "We do NOT know when the banks will release the frozen money" don't you understand ?
Honestly, do you think the guy would bear your stupid whinings everyday if he had the info ? :facepalm:

azael:

No Jeff say if i not wrong 6 months so i believe deadline is February?(2015).. m`i right Jeff?
Depend of your curent earnings.
Some get hold in 1-3 month (if you earn x10 more now then on August), some 1 year or longer (if your current earnings less then on August).

Bank hold will be paid out in this structure: 10% from each new sales will be deducted from the hold and added to your available balance.

so please tell me where you see in answer

We do NOT know when the banks will release the frozen money

is this answer from future ?

some 1 year or longer (if your current earnings less then on August).

unfortunately my earnings are very low so i'll get my bank hold money on august 2015.........very sad situation...better not get it all :(

and must say that this decision:Bank hold will be paid out in this structure: 10% from each new sales will be deducted from the hold and added to your available balance. is very stupid and not fair decision to all k2s users because we earned that holded money,we earned it and we should get it,if bank won't release it then k2s should find a way how to pay it to their users,even from their own sources they should pay us....

Last edited:
thief018, you are partner and share loses also. We pay this from our pocked (not should). 10% month this is the way how it is possible to pay without bankrupt.
I also see that your hold is ~44$. No much but i undestand that every cent is important. And you get this money step by step. or one day when bank will pay us.

We do NOT know when the banks will release the frozen money. If Bank return money tomorow we will pay after tomorow.:sun:
if i not wrong you say in begining, bank can hold money for 6 month..
We never tell 6 month.

minix, i check your account it is only 21$(1 sale and 1 rebill) hold, with your curent earnings you will get full hold in ~5 month.

Last edited:
thank you for answer Jeff but for me is better to get full hold on august 2015 because my earnings are very low and probably i'll get it on that time because bank will never release that holded money...wish all the best in the future with k2s...i'll continue uploading and hoping for some better days...

I am not uploading on KK, but i am always wondering what is that "frozen money", do they miss only one week payout? If it is only one payout that is missing it is not a big deal in my opinion as long as they pay every other payout and every week.

come on guys stop attack jeff, he try to give u a solution for the frozen money its not the better option, but it is something, i think all people here lost money in the past and in the present with different filehosts, give the chance to k2k, other filehosts with the same problem close and say bye, k2k is still here

Back