Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
Dear Jeff (or K2S staff as I am concerned)

Can I have a few questions concerning the frozen money situation?
I think that there will be more people curious about this and I will try to put them as non-agressive as possible...

1) Is there any other filehost currently dealing with the same issue, or is it only moneyplatform family?
2) Is the frozen money situation caused just and only by this one guy.... ?
3) What was the basis for the information given us back in september, that after 30 days we will be paid?
4) There was some info given by someone that banks must paid these money back no matter what after six months. Is this information valid or can there be more info given about this?
5) This one guy posted on his blog, that these frozen money will not be given back. Is there some info (other than him) suggesting that:
6) If it will not be given after six months back, is it safe to say that it will be never given back?
7) Can there be some warrant that these money were not already given back and are at your disposal?
8) Is there some plan how to deal with this particular situation?
9) Are you facing some legal issues which prohibits you to operate with this money or is it just frozen by banks to investigate?
10) And finally - Is there some truth on the info that starting next february you will be leaving and cancelling K2S network to start new project?

Thank you kindly for at least some answers. If you cannot comment about this in here, that at least please send PM to people who will ask so.

Thank you for your time and good luck in you future endeavours...

1) Is there any other filehost currently dealing with the same issue, or is it only moneyplatform family?

Oboom i not remember the others see the other treads here
2) Is the frozen money situation caused just and only by this one guy.... ?
its not only him

3) What was the basis for the information given us back in september, that after 30 days we will be paid?
i receive that information

4) There was some info given by someone that banks must paid these money back no matter what after six months. Is this information valid or can there be more info given about this?

no have more info

5) This one guy posted on his blog, that these frozen money will not be given back. Is there some info (other than him) suggesting that:
the company of this guy is involved in the problem, i only know, banks, visa and mastercard cant take the money for long time becose the money is licit, and the banks visa and mastercard if not back the money its theft

6) If it will not be given after six months back, is it safe to say that it will be never given back?
its not back its theft
7) Can there be some warrant that these money were not already given back and are at your disposal?
call to visa in this tread u found the number
8) Is there some plan how to deal with this particular situation?
i cant give u that information
9) Are you facing some legal issues which prohibits you to operate with this money or is it just frozen by banks to investigate?
the banks investigate for the moment, u can search in all internet k2k not have legal problems in the justice
10) And finally - Is there some truth on the info that starting next february you will be leaving and cancelling K2S network to start new project?
only rumors im here

last 4 days 0 sale, i have also files in RG (only 5% of K2S) but earning is more than k2s even after RG shaving mode

at evening i will share screencaps of both

People like downloading my files but they dont find them worthy buying premium...

zs9GxI7.png

People like downloading my files but they dont find them worthy buying premium...
Or is something else behind because many users have a lot of downloads but zero sales, very suspicious.
Someones is getting a lot of money but ours pockets are still empty :thumbdown:. It needs proper investigation.
Specially when RG with heavy shaving still give sales (and of course give rebills) but K2S none :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back