Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,103 comments
ScreenShot001.jpg

???????????????????

they take all rebills and do not want to pay us frozen money

for me download is very good but sales are very low

i also think that they will not pay us frozen money

aleluia

This was his plan. Jeff believe in time people will forget for this money and that`s all. The fact he never talk for frozen money it`s very clear.

Jeff write one time forever.. do you plan to pay frozen money this year or you will keep it for yourself.. be man one time in this life and don`t hide like mouse.

And please don`t tell me you wait for answers from visa because this is OLD, also u know very well you still can pay frozen money even if VISA don`t want to pay your frozen money.

Last edited:
minix

Asking the same question over and over again is irrational and annoying. Also Your menace is frivolous that Everybody earns from his own work. if you and others stop uploading today. I assure you that Good earners wont be affected by this.

so you should wait like everybody else does....or leave..

they take all rebills and do not want to pay us frozen money ==> Please provide transaction number, we will check. (we not have rebills since end of August 2014)

minix
, when i will know this i will inform you and others.
At the moment i don't know when and how much we get money from bank.
do you plan to pay frozen money this year or you will keep it for yourself ==> at the moment it is only big penalty, if you like we can share this penalty with you (i can send you our bank detales)
:P

PerfectMoney and WMZ payments done. :)
Paypal will be today or tomorow. (we allreadfy sent money to reseller)

Back