Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,099 comments
Sonic

Since You already created a thread about those guys. http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-h...195435-sfl-adultking-facing-legal-issues.html
why are you still flaming the situation especially in this thread? What are you after ? Please edit your message and dont repeat it

You`d better post in your own thread instead here Wrong Thread

lol, I replied to extasymusic.

or you are owner of a tube site that steal full length videos?

it has nothing to do with being the owner of that site or not , you`re just waffling and trying to direct the subject by asking this stupid question

Stop quoting and giving links from twitter or from g.f.y board. You guys are not the only ones who follow the market and news...

Dont you see that you damage k2s with your perturbing rumors ,top secret and breaking news? or you are hired by ....?

lol, I replied to extasymusic.

or you are owner of a tube site that steal full length videos?

it has nothing to do with being the owner of that site or not , you`re just waffling and trying to direct the subject by asking this stupid question

Stop quoting and giving links from twitter or from g.f.y board. You guys are not the only ones who follow the market and news...

Dont you see that you damage k2s with your perturbing rumors ,top secret and breaking news? or you are hired by ....?

Forget (ignore) him buddy, he said he is not uploader but he is spamming on all of the topics.

Maybe he covers himself by saying: oh no, i'm saying bad words to AK!! :D :D but it's not the whole of story, he is promoting AK with talking about him everywhere, spamming on every topic about AK with bullshits such as news or ... is what AK wants and i guess this guy is still on their team ;) .

Forget (ignore) him buddy, he said he is not uploader but he is spamming on all of the topics.

Maybe he covers himself by saying: oh no, i'm saying bad words to AK!! :D :D but it's not the whole of story, he is promoting AK with talking about him everywhere, spamming on every topic about AK with bullshits such as news or ... is what AK wants and i guess this guy is still on their team ;) .
lol, I am not teamed with AK.

I am not talking about him every day. I do it sometimes when uploaders are facing problems with sales, payment delays, etc.

As you all know you must be pending on what this man is doing because when he target a file hosting site they lost payment processing in the next days. Then uploaders ask why my payment is pending, say scam, etc.

You are not smart uploader, an smart uploader knows what is happening on the scene. This is just a entertainment for me see people crying and asking the same questions over and over again. :P

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Please not write here about SFL, payment gates. Not feed the trolls ;-)

About Payments:
Bank - Done
Paypal - Done
PerfectMoney - Done
WMZ - propably tomorrow. (bank wire to WebMoney is late.)[/FONT]

upload speed is very low please fix it jeff

OWJph73.png

Back