Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,095 comments
wondering
i am trying to get back.i asked jeff to add rg remote upload option.i hope they will do it.
Yes, it will be good option to add remote rg (y)
But one thing worries, many downloads and not a single sale these days :thumbdown:

yeaterday I send email about old money, and I received answer 1 second later, only auto reply? So sad

How about your stast, guys?

Last edited:
jeff how long hold money ?!

xaxaxa dream baby dream, Jeff will not pay this money... he has many chance for that... he can`t add new cc after 2 months to stable his business you write for money which even Jeff forget about :), Jeff is not honest person.. ok he pay new sales but the fact he ignore old money make`s him scammer and that`s all... He is so arrogant even don`t want to give information .. his stupid answer is no answer from mastercard :) 2 month mastercard don`t give answer... adn we talk for alot of money... Yes Jeff we believe you mastercard are joke company and they don`t give answers.

jeff how long hold money ?!

xaxaxa dream baby dream, Jeff will not pay this money... he has many chance for that... he can`t add new cc after 2 months to stable his business you write for money which even Jeff forget about :), Jeff is not honest person.. ok he pay new sales but the fact he ignore old money make`s him scammer and that`s all... He is so arrogant even don`t want to give information .. his stupid answer is no answer from mastercard :) 2 month mastercard don`t give answer... adn we talk for alot of money... Yes Jeff we believe you mastercard are joke company and they don`t give answers.

Agree. We can probably forget about frozen money. Jeff never pay this money. Always the same reply "still no news about money from mastercard" :(

Any one welcome to call (+1 800 6278372) to MasterCard and ask about this issue.
You can ask Oboom, Fileom, depfiles.com and many other who have this issue.
They really not give answers to us and still no answer to Bank
They believe that we and bank work for pay2us.
This is stupid but it is how MasterCard/Visa is working. This can happend to any filehost.
I think you see more this type of problem in future with other filehosts or event other type ob buisness.
This is serious problem and MasterCard/Visa have to fight with it and not help them.
We are also upset about this and wait. If any news i write about it here.

About Payment: Today we do all the payments as usual (twise per week).

Any one welcome to call (+1 800 6278372) to MasterCard and ask about this issue.
They really not give answers to us and still no answer to Bank
They believe that we and bank work for pay2us.
This is stupid but it is how MasterCard/Visa is working. This can happend to any filehost.
I think you see more this type of problem in future with other filehosts or event other type ob buisness.
This is serious problem and MasterCard/Visa have to fight with it and not help them.
We are also upset about this and wait. If any news i write about it here.

About Payment: Today we do all the payments as usual (twise per week).

you gave for example only shit host`s..
What about if i ask uploaded, rapidgator, upstore and many more about issue with CC... ?

If you are honest person like you pretend why you don`t want to pay all frozen money from your current earnings ? Why ?

Back