Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,111 comments
Bank, WMZ payments was sent.
PayPal payments you will get today or tomorow (depend of reseller)

An error has occurred during the transaction. Please try again
Fixed. If any one still have this error please email to inf@keep2share.com

Mr. Jeff any chance for any answer on my question ?

When we have this information we offcorse post it here.

Jeff when ? This year or next one ?
Sorry but it`s hard to believe organization like VISA and MASTERCARD will not gave you answer 30-40 days.. this is funny but it`s more funny how some people believe u ... they must be very desperate... Jeff be man and write the truth... don`t lie anymore your members.. You have chance to pay all frozen money with your current earnings but you don`t want why ?

Thank you

hello its been like 50 days since my request for a payout wich i would just love to get so i can stop thinking about it

:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

Please pay our Frozen payment. You cannot win this battle without uploaders support!!!

I´m sure he can. But PLEASE continue to support him. Bring him money and clients. Yes, we all trust those ex-filesonic people. They are very poor now, and they cannot pay out. But they try so hard. So be loyal and believe, trust, donate and support our best file-hoster. They need us NOW to work for them. Money is not everything.
...and sometimes, if they "must" disappear, because... let´s say, of CC-problems, we will see us at their next company, perhaps at www.Give2jeff.cc ?

Please pay our Frozen payment. You cannot win this battle without uploaders support!!!

I´m sure he can. But PLEASE continue to support him. Bring him money and clients. Yes, we all trust those ex-filesonic people. They are very poor now, and they cannot pay out. But they try so hard. So be loyal and believe, trust, donate and support our best file-hoster. They need us NOW to work for them. Money is not everything.
...and sometimes, if they "must" disappear, because... let´s say, of CC-problems, we will see us at their next company, perhaps at www.Give2jeff.cc ?
We already waited and support him over 45 days!!!

We already waited and support him over 45 days!!!

C-Buddy, if you read my message a second time, perhaps you could see an ironic background... I´m with you ;)

those aren't Filesonic people , FSC was professional & trust worthy don't say that again coz i'm very aggressive when it comes to comparing nowadays shitty hosts with old legends like FS & FSC & WU ....

yeah laugh bruh it is good for health =D
PS : i'm not lying :)
Me neither :whistling:. FSC legend who were run out with money like cat in a dog - cat run :rofl:

yup smarty pants , but FSC didn't have problem paying not a single $ to anyone & didn't bulshit they r affiliates with nowadays bullshit filehosts r pullling up
& at least they didn't shave anyone who were there can confirm my talking , rest in peace to : FS , FSC , WU , US , FJ

Back