Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,127 comments
@Sonic

shut the fuck up your silly mouth.

Of course he will not work if he does not get his payment.You can live in the richest country it does not matter.Nobody would not like to work without payment.Amount is not imporant or job.Already if you be different than this guy you could not waste ur time here... Everybody need money here ! If you do not need k2s payment so shut up.

SALES ARE VERY BAD NOW.K2S CAN NOT SURVIVE TOO MUCH TIME WITHOUT SALES.SERVERS PAYMENT, PERSONEL PAYMENTS ETC..

People are curious maybe they will not pay... I,m sorry but jeff is not different than filesonic or fileserve owners.We trusted them before and they did not pay..In this sector do not trust nobody.NO PAYMENT, NO WORK!
Dio è grande

Last edited:
@Sonic

Of course he will not work if he does not get his payment.You can live in the richest country it does not matter.Nobody would not like to work without payment.Amount is not imporant or job.Already if you be different than this guy you could not waste ur time here... Everybody need money here ! If you do not need k2s payment so shut up.

SALES ARE VERY BAD NOW.K2S CAN NOT SURVIVE TOO MUCH TIME WITHOUT SALES.SERVERS PAYMENT, PERSONEL PAYMENTS ETC..

People are curious maybe they will not pay... I,m sorry but jeff is not different than filesonic or fileserve owners.We trusted them before and they did not pay..In this sector do not trust nobody.NO PAYMENT, NO WORK!
Dio è grande

there is sales but depend what your are posting. and k2s pay and paid, they just hold sales of 20 days but still pay new earn.
I understand who want leave or pissed off from this situation but where u want move ? rg , ul or other small filehost ?
remember that k2s give you commissions also when people pay through resellers, other don't do that , they just shave and shave ;)

@Sonic

Dio è grande
Yes. I had the same experience with Extabit Scammers. We waited over 6 months to get our money. But They go offline without paying our money. We lost 90% of our Rebills with keep2sahre. So If they want to pay us they have that money as well ( + 50% Profits over the last 2 years, yes they have to pay for the servers,programmers,advertisements,Webmasters but not all the 50% Profit.) Why always uploaders have to wait??? If they don't have money to pay us just close this site. Don't do an unprofitable business.

Interesting situation. I believe the experienced uploaders, but they still pay after new sale so while they doing that i can't leave K2S. I think many of you agree with this point. But without CC and sales... :facepalm:

@Sonic

Dio è grande
well, if you are uploading your own content and distributing it for free to get some sales. You are correct.

But if you are uploading copyrighted content (content that you don't have the rights to distribute) and you still want to be rewarded for this job. Even if the content is available for free on torrent sites or ddl. You don't have rights to ask for this money.

You are acting like: Please pay me for stealing some clothes from this store. :P

@Sonic

Dio è grande
well, if you are uploading your own content and distributing it for free to get some sales. You are correct.

But if you are uploading copyrighted content (content that you don't have the rights to distribute) and you still want to be rewarded for this job. Even if the content is available for free on torrent sites or ddl. You don't have rights to ask for this money.

You are acting like: Please pay me for stealing some clothes from this store. :P
Well in that case, can you give all the money you earn by uploading to me?? Because you too don't have rights to keep them in your webmoney,paypal or bank account.

Well in that case, can you give all the money you earn by uploading to me?? Because you too don't have rights to keep them in your webmoney,paypal or bank account.
LOL, I am not uploading to any file hosting site. I went a uploader till 2012

uploading is not a eternal job. It's temporarily.

I earned good money uploading over 50K, I invested part of that money on several online ventures which resulted in good income for me then I leave uploader job.

Like you I was scammed by several file hosting sites fileserve, filesonic, filejungle, etc. But I didn't asked for money because I was uploading content that I don't have the rights to distribute.

So I am an old pirate. :pirate:

Last edited:

I earned good money uploading over 50K, I invested part of that money on several online ventures which resulted in good income for me then I leave uploader job.

Like you I was scammed by several file hosting sites fileserve, filesonic, filejungle, etc. But I didn't asked for money because I was uploading content that I don't have the rights to distribute.

Old and smart pirate (y)

don't u dare & speak about fileserve & filesonic & wupload & filejungle & uploadstation & filepost those were legends ..
they were scared coz of the shit that happened to kim ( MU owner ) so they left this business coz it wasn't safe
they never shaved , they never been late in paiements , they never scammed & they were very helpful ... specially willy this guy was awesome coz he paid every single cent to every uploader be4 he left & closed his website for good ( i hope not ) the others didn't pay the last paiements but just think about what they have done & their great services ..
& they paid good money with gr8 rates for PPD & PPS
back there uploading was fun :/ we didn't even have to worry abt $$$$$ we just keeped on working & getting paid while enjoying this hobbie & homework
honestly when they left i lost hope on uploading business RIP guys u were the best
now we r left with liars & scammers & thieves & stupid owners ( not all of course but most of them )
to add something :
fuck you adultking & fuck your stopfilelockers project , piracy forever , sharing is caring
go have a shit & spend your money on toillet paper so u can wipe u dirty ass with it fuck

Last edited:
don't u dare & speak about fileserve & filesonic & wupload & filejungle & uploadstation & filepost those were legends ..
they were scared coz of the shit that happened to kim ( MU owner ) so they left this business coz it wasn't safe
they never shaved , they never been late in paiements , they never scammed & they were very helpful ... specially willy this guy was awesome coz he paid every single cent to every uploader be4 he left & closed his website for good ( i hope not ) the others didn't pay the last paiements but just think about what they have done & their great services ..
& they paid good money with gr8 rates for PPD & PPS
back there uploading was fun :/ we didn't even have to worry abt $$$$$ we just keeped on working & getting paid while enjoying this hobbie & homework
honestly when they left i lost hope on uploading business RIP guys u were the best
now we r left with liars & scammers & thieves & stupid owners ( not all of course but most of them )
to add something :
fuck you adultking & fuck your stopfilelockers project , piracy forever , sharing is caring
go have a shit & spend your money on toillet paper so u can wipe u dirty ass with it fuck
yeah I remember the Paypal times :)

If you are not an uploader, What the F... are you doing in this thread????

Back