Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,143 comments
From Email:
"I want to remind you that: All January for all sales and rebills on Keep2share.cc FileBoom.me we will pay 60%"

Can someone confirm that rebills are actually working again now? Because that's the only reason I left this host and would be willing to work with them again.

From Email:
"I want to remind you that: All January for all sales and rebills on Keep2share.cc FileBoom.me we will pay 60%"

Can someone confirm that rebills are actually working again now? Because that's the only reason I left this host and would be willing to work with them again.

Sorry I have a dumb question. keep2share premium account can be used for fileboom and vice versa?
it's works only for partners. regular users need to buy separte premium. Also remeber put k2s file to k2s folder, fboom files to fboom folder.

Regarding rebills.
We are finishing the integration (Hopefully will finish this week)
Rebills will be active only for new sales.
We will return 3 days trial premium followed with rebill.
At first there won't be many rebills, but it will grow over time.

you're welcome

Sales are Full down for me. don't know why ? :( Is there any problem with Count or CC ?

same with me 5th without sale, traffic same like before when i make good sales all my drops start from 12th this month.. and strange thing is my Productivity Scale frozen on 7.. if i have 5 days without single sale maybe it`s normal to drop ? I hope it`s not any bug for some accounts...

Jan 16, 20156231:2430 / 0
Its hard to say somethink positive in last days. Again days probably with nothink. Someone says in this thread that bad stats starts four days ago for him. In my case is the same. I think jeff start christmas promo for him self. For me it is not accepted. I know what cantent i post and how many sales i can get in normal days when counter works corectly.
Explenation that

Now a litle less sales, possible reason: Christmas promo finish, after christmas always low season for all business.
There is no any conection with rebills.

for me its not thrue. My sales in last days go down frow 7-10 daily to 0-1. The most sales before i got between 0 - 9 am western time europe(4-6 sales) . From last 4 days in this hours i get 1 sale. Its incredible.

Last edited:
Jeff couple people confirm sales start drop 4 days ago so please recheck system again and try to remember do you change something 4 days ago which can be reason for drop in sales(for some accounts). I hope everything can be like before because now it`s very bad. Thank you

Last edited:
Jeff couple people confirm sales star drop 4 days ago so please recheck system again and try to remember do you change something 4 days ago which can be reason for drop in sales(for some accounts). I hope everything can be like before because now it`s very bad. Thank you

I agree. This is reasonable to ask... Hopefully everything gets back to normal for weekend...

Back