Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,086 comments
Here what's on my payments request history : "Declined --> We are sorry, there are some issues with PayPal payout, we were forced to cancel it, please request a new payout."
Guess we'll have to change payment method...

I still have status "New" and no answer/info what so ever

Edit; If they want us to continue using k2s, they will have to inform us faster and more efficiently.

Last edited:
Is it me or are there problems with how to buy premium? I am looking at my statistics, something happens since last week, they should report that they present problems, since the work is hard to not see good results.

I don't know if there is a problem with buying premium.
I do know there is a problem with payments.

Mr. keep2share you are running out of time..... Fast

k2s has never been good with communication...
It's not a problem as long as things work smoothly.
I'm sure they will fix things but don't expect nothing quick.
As far as i'm concerned I've switched payment to bank transfer. Cost me 30$ for 600 bucks...
Hope it's gonna be fast.

I agree with your first line, "k2s has never been good with communication".

But this time they crossed a line. Up to now radio silince and still status 'New'.
Im still making sales but what use is it when they don't pay.

It's outrageous that they ignore people who have been with them for 5 years.

Does anyone still get sales from planetsuzy? It used to be one of the best for sales yet over the last months virtually nothing despite still getting high downloads the same as before. It's as if someone is intercepting sales from there.
When I click on the sale details of the few I've had from there there is always something strange about it like the name of the file the sale is from not being shown as seen here -
SUun6R7.jpg

Or just the file name shown and not the planetsuzy details (the opposite of that screencap).
Sales are working everywhere else as normal. It feels like wasting time posting on planetsuzy now. Is anyone still getting sales there as normal?

Last edited:
For my part I had no problem with the payment I requested on Monday and I received it yesterday, I am worried about the bad sales that I have compared to January this is too low

Back