Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,046 comments
Premium users has the same storage as Free users.
At the time you register you get 1TB upload space and when you start getting sales you can request more space.
So as long as you have good sales, you can get unlimited storage.

At the time you register you get 1TB upload space and when you start getting sales you can request more space.

if you have great stats, is there anyway to cut deals such as making files expire after 6 months, increased storage without having to deal with unactive files making your rank drop etc? I think i'm a top earner but who knows... maybe discuss in pm? Also, what's up with these weird sales that give me 1$, there's no offer that gives user the ability to purchase this cheap.

i think trail sale 50% is above 2$
how i get this

21554211.jpg

what abt this what kind of sale it is
trail sale min 50% is 2$

Today we 100% move to new design!
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]:fly:[/FONT]

if the preview video can be embed I think is good just my opinion.
no, maybe latter.

Hello, please explain this sale

1fa7JSL.jpg

for 1.68 dollars and 0.14 dollars for me owning the domain.. and these are the plans offered...

5nBVkPf.jpg

How can i possibly earn 1.68$ and 0.14 for being domain owner when minimum price is 10 times that? A good explanation is required, thanks :)
It is Update from Premium to Premium PRO
User can do it here
1e09e4f475.jpg

So I bought a Keep2Share premium account to download some files, but for some reason my Keep2Share premium is limiting me to 50KB/sec speeds? What the actual fuck? I've contacted support and requested a refund.
it mean you are not premium.
check with what email you login. Some users open more then 1 account.
and forgot which one is premium ;-)

design change today, and with that the worst day for me in over almost 2 months! Lets hope it's a coincidence and not a trend!

thanks for the payment and reply to my question regarding the low income payments, now i understand where they came from :)

hate and sorry to say that but sales gone today! maybe its only me, Dunno.

I have old project also hosted on k2s,
(Adult material)
My customers seem to have a problem somehow ..
I believe it is simply... this complicated price table!! :thumbdown:
It is very confusing ...!!

When we look at ul.to
Is quite simple and serious,
You have not the feeling a longer contract to enter.

I will go back in ks when they change this price table ..

BUT!!
Webmaster backend <<< for that gets k2s a great plus point of me :)

Why are sales not being registered to your affiliates when user goes via the https://keep2share.cc/pr/XXXXXXX links? Whats the point of telling us to promote sales via this system when they are not registered to our account.

I just updated my site to fit your new design and instantly 2 of my old subscribers used the pr links and i don't see anything in my affiliates page, one paid for 1 year and i don't see any sales in my affiliates page. Both of these people have been members with my site before... help?

Why are sales not being registered to your affiliates when user goes via the https://keep2share.cc/pr/XXXXXXX links? Whats the point of telling us to promote sales via this system when they are not registered to our account.

I just updated my site to fit your new design and instantly 2 of my old subscribers used the pr links and i don't see anything in my affiliates page, one paid for 1 year and i don't see any sales in my affiliates page. Both of these people have been members with my site before... help?

+1
It's unfair fix it asap!

Back