Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,089 comments
I m informing you it was a issue of technical
sales will be in a normal mode now you can enjoy .
But there are few rules of sales there are few things you should always do only than u can earn good amount
i m in this business more thn 10years so i know what best for you i dont say i m always right but mostly i m right

praying for sales
no sale and rebills from 3days this year highesh number of unique downloadsin these 3 days only
jan is good feb is bad march is good and now apiral is too bad lottery earning in keep2share this year strange

343fd44478f24adc9ee9fb37e63c578e.png

(finger)

Before we launch public K2S PRO
We want to ask our partners:
1. To refuse to archive video files
2. Share video files in MP4 format (At the moment only this format is available for viewing online)

Last edited:
Before we launch public K2S PRO
We want to ask our partners:
1. To refuse to archive video files
2. Share video files in MP4 format (At the moment only this format is available for viewing online)

What do you mean by this? I always archive all my content, i do not need any online previews or video streaming, i keep all my preview images on my own servers.

Jeff_K2S

What do you say about the sales fell?

The whole April is one big trash and nothing more

Its not a issue of k2s its just a issue of time u should be smarter u should know where to posts u should have big sites as well as perfect timing if u need any help contact me i will help come in my team if u can takecare thanks

Back