[​IMG]

:cursing:
    no rebills
    no sales

K2S :facepalm:

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Banned Banned

Jun 18, 2014
    Anybody has Fastpic.ru issue? Fastpic is not accessable from most of countries since 6 hours.

3. Jeff_K2S

Jeff_K2S Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Jul 22, 2013
    WMZ, PayPal, PerfectMoney payment done. :)

Wynter
    [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular], we investigate your issue.

[/FONT]
    This stats i believe is not for 1 day?
    Usually Partners who have 1500 U DL in one day , they have many sales.

4. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Banned Banned

Jun 18, 2014
    Stats was for 1 day. But I received 1 sale (3 days premium) and 1 rebill end of the day.

Today 1093 unique dl and only 2 rebills. I am facing with fastpic.ru issue today

5. manthing

manthing Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2012
    When are the files deleted when not downloaded, after 30 days or longer? thx

6. DejaVu

DejaVu Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2011
    i think its solved now !

7. Jeff_K2S

Jul 22, 2013
    90 days

I think you tell not true and write here about fake stats ;-) Why? What the point? ;-)
    please tell to pm your acc maybe i am wrong ;-)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  8. MilanK2S

MilanK2S Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Mar 9, 2016
    Hi, we keep inactive files for 90 days. The same apply for free and premium users.

9. cicamaca

cicamaca Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    @Jeff_K2S

According to you we are all liers, but the only lier here is you!!! Host has a problem 11 days and why dont you honestlly say whats the problem?

10. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Banned Banned

Jun 18, 2014
    Yes yes yes I am liar. Of course I will not tell my username via PM. You will start to threaten me like you did before to other user.

Accept there is drop for sales. If you don't accept it means sales are good on you side but not good on our side. And it means that you cheat.

11. Jeff_K2S

Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  12. giorgi007

giorgi007 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2013
    Yes my statistics fake

last 3 month 4 rebills

:facepalm:

[​IMG]

13. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Banned Banned

Jun 18, 2014
    I registered on 18th Jun 2014 and I write in this topic. So it means I am fake. Yes yes you are right. Because for you, everyone's sales are WONDERFUL and you wait for that there wouldnt be any complaint about sales. Because sales are good on your side.

Have you ever compared a members stats between two years? Forexample select a member (who work with k2s more than 2 years) and compare his March 2015 stats and March 2016 stats.

You have never accept that there is drop for sales.

14. XCOLVE

XCOLVE Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    I feel bad for Jeff, I have zero indications of sales being shaved and i believe if they would do this they would pretty quickly get banned and thrown out from all major sites / affiliates. There's a reason keep2share is so popular and it's not because they are "shaving". What should Jeff tell you is the problem that would make you happy when the problem is probably the traffic you're attracting? If you attract leech traffic you get zero sales, you need to attract users with special interests, they are willing to pay others are not.

I'll be the first to scream if there's any indications of shaving, if you have issues why don't you simply get on a vpn, buy a premium acc on your own file and test it out? I'm literally 100% sure you'll get a sale. K2s isn't stupid enough to start shaving sales when they have such a good reputation on all the sites.

Drop in sales? Perhaps.... but there's no indications it's because someone is shaving, it's more likely due to the banks shutting down many payment processors and not allowing filehosting for CC payment due to the increase of fraudulent sales that come through on filehosts using hacked/stolen credit cards.

15. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Banned Banned

Jun 18, 2014
    Thanks xcolve for details. I dont come here and say "no sales" or "shaving mode is on" everyday. But it is really very hard to believe when there is not any single sale with 2000 (average) unique dl. I was receiving on average 7 sales with less unique downloads. So I complain for these days.

16. morbidus

morbidus Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2011
    Hard to get a single sale in last 4 days.

17. mirkoislavko

mirkoislavko Active Member

Dec 11, 2014
    Hard to get a single sale in last 2 weeks ...

18. srv13

srv13 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Hard to get a single sale in last 7 day

Things have changed dese days , no sales now for filehosts .:cursing:

19. X-Name

X-Name Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Only 28$ in the last 8 days..

20. shar3

shar3 Well-Known Member