Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,094 comments
WMZ Payments done.
PayPal today later or tomorrow
Bank payments will be today later.
PerfectMoney get delay because our PerfectMoney re seller off now. When he back we do it also.

read my post http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/193575-463.html#post2153790

my statistics evidence of your theft
Your statistic is show how it is. We count every single click, download, sale, rebill. No more no less.
We still wait for your evidence till 25 January. You can PM me it or post it here.

how come tezfiles impact k2s ? i think tezfiles has no effect on k2s because it's separate host
it's separate host

now they want make it a big filehost and this need money
we have enough money.

Jeff, i access moneyplatform very slow, please check
was short problem in data center. now is ok.

it's have same servers, same IP ( that's why you can copy files from k2s to tezfile ) and same owner.
it's separate host indeed
and why sales start decrease after you started tezfile project ?

WMZ Payments done.
PayPal today later or tomorrow
Bank payments will be today later.
PerfectMoney get delay because our PerfectMoney re seller off now. When he back we do it also.

read my post http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/193575-463.html#post2153790

Your statistic is show how it is. We count every single click, download, sale, rebill. No more no less.
We still wait for your evidence till 25 January. You can PM me it or post it here.

how come tezfiles impact k2s ? i think tezfiles has no effect on k2s because it's separate host
it's separate host

now they want make it a big filehost and this need money
we have enough money.

Jeff, i access moneyplatform very slow, please check
was short problem in data center. now is ok.

it's have same servers, same IP ( that's why you can copy files from k2s to tezfile ) and same owner.
it's separate host indeed
and why sales start decrease after you started tezfile project ?

even though how tezfile decrease sales on k2s? your theory is that jeff is busy with tezfiles so slaes decreased on k2s? that doesn't make sense .

Woow you started to threat members? What will you do if he wont provide you evidence? Will you terminate his account? What a pitty!

This "partner" black mail us. We not need such "partners".
What will you do if he wont provide you evidence? => he wont provide evidence because there is no evidence.
If he not show evidence we understand that it is just black mail. Then we able to take decision what to do with such person.

Last edited:

Woow you started to threat members? What will you do if he wont provide you evidence? Will you terminate his account? What a pitty!

I dont want to be nobody advocate, but if somebody accusing Your services in open forum that You steal from him without any evidence this is a reason for a partnership to be cancel.

Jeff when is the new year promotion ? I heard in this month is it true? Thanks
we not plan do promo like before any more.

Maybe do another promo in future. (like do special plan with bigger traffic, extra options for premium users)

What is the reason behind this decision?

You lose money? Tooo complicated? You dont earn extra money as you expected or.............

Last edited:
Sales are normal for me during the past week!

Jeff, if you guys are looking into new features here are some i would like to see

1. Ability for us webmaster affiliates to see the "ID" of the users who subscribed to us and bought premium, also the ability for the user himself to see his own id, that way i can keep track of who supports my work and give them something extra for it.

2. Ability to set "expire time" for files, lets say i have a folder, and i want all files in folder to expire on jan 25 2016 at 10pm CET+1, i can set this in keep2share then i can make a campaign on my site with a countdown until files expire, letting users know its now or never to download these files, should push sales extra.

3. Ability to select a folder of files and "randomly premium" % of files selected. Lets say i select a folder with 600 files in it, i wish to randomly premium a couple of files, i would like an option to have your servers figure out based on the % i input, so lets say i input 15% it would auto premium 90 random files in this folder, that would be super helpful for me

Keep it up guys, i got nothing but good things to say about you!

I dont want to be nobody advocate, but if somebody accusing Your services in open forum that You steal from him without any evidence this is a reason for a partnership to be cancel.

And so it is a threatening. Almost everyone complain about sales&rebills and say about shaving. So does Jeff have to stop to work with them with threatening?

Sales are normal for me during the past week!

Jeff, if you guys are looking into new features here are some i would like to see

1. Ability for us webmaster affiliates to see the "ID" of the users who subscribed to us and bought premium, also the ability for the user himself to see his own id, that way i can keep track of who supports my work and give them something extra for it.

2. Ability to set "expire time" for files, lets say i have a folder, and i want all files in folder to expire on jan 25 2016 at 10pm CET+1, i can set this in keep2share then i can make a campaign on my site with a countdown until files expire, letting users know its now or never to download these files, should push sales extra.

3. Ability to select a folder of files and "randomly premium" % of files selected. Lets say i select a folder with 600 files in it, i wish to randomly premium a couple of files, i would like an option to have your servers figure out based on the % i input, so lets say i input 15% it would auto premium 90 random files in this folder, that would be super helpful for me

Keep it up guys, i got nothing but good things to say about you!

First feature will be very helpful for webmesters who has VIP system on their sites and want users to pay VIP payments with selling K2S premium account.

Ability for us webmaster affiliates to see the "ID" of the users who subscribed to us and bought premium, also the ability for the user himself to see his own id, that way i can keep track of who supports my work and give them something extra for it.

I already suggested this about 5-6 months before or more.

now its my turn for bad sales recently sales are low with only one month sales
last 3 days all zer0s(with refund) after 3 months this is the first time getting continusiouly 3days zeros
new year first month so so bad
reminds me october month

Last edited:
Back