Keep2Share.cc - Trouble free file sharing! Wowzers! It’s super easy!

11,098 comments
We analyzed why earnings could fall.

The reason: a powerful and long promo in July. In July, we all earned well, but because of this there was a 30 days shift, 90 days rebills moved to November.

no, we not plan.
We do some promo on January-February.

before having promo small suggesting jeff
please plan promo with out any loss in future
if you plans same july month promo we may loss sales in apiral 2016
as you we know because of july month promo we suffered very less sales in october please dont repeat this
please keep this incident in mind before planning a promo

Last edited:
Guys is it important to ask Jeff to check pm at official thread? last day i sent pm to Jeff about 3 months rebbils and i got reply without any trouble so is it really necessary to useless bump to this thread?

Guys is it important to ask Jeff to check pm at official thread? last day i sent pm to Jeff about 3 months rebbils and i got reply without any trouble so is it really necessary to useless bump to this thread?

i don't want to bump this thread but he got online but didn't respong to my pm...and still i'm out of storage so i can't work again and still waiting for him to reply so i can work

i don't want to bump this thread but he got online but didn't respong to my pm...and still i'm out of storage so i can't work again and still waiting for him to reply so i can work

Send email jeff@keep2share.com also and try to catch him live on ICQ or Skype. As your prob is not a small one.. no work no sale without updating your posting. so you should try all ways to reach the support

Send email jeff@keep2share.com also and try to catch him live on ICQ or Skype. As your prob is not a small one.. no work no sale without updating your posting. so you should try all ways to reach the support

thanks for the respond...he was online on skype and lend me some more tbs :)

Today we pay last % of Bank hold.
( for full detales read this post: http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/193575-446.html#post2147193 )
No any Bank hold left! :fly:

oEmnDUr.png

Request Payouts! :dan:
hyctWyy.jpg

Last edited:
[h=4]Website is offline[/h] No cached version of this page is available.

[h=1]Error 504 Ray ID: 25d09312ac722bee • 2015-12-30 20:44:02 UTC[/h] [h=2]Gateway time-out[/h]

You [h=3]Browser[/h] Working

Amsterdam [h=3]CloudFlare[/h] Working

moneyplatform.biz [h=3]Host[/h] Error

[h=2]What happened?[/h] The web server reported a gateway time-out error.

[h=2]What can I do?[/h] Please try again in a few minutes.

CloudFlare Ray ID: 25d09312ac722bee • Your IP: 212.7.208.135 • Performance & security by CloudFlare

website is down for me right now working 5 min before

Back