Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is issued so little free space for files? :thumbdown:

^^^^ Read the post above dude ^^^^

As an affiliate of Keep2Share I can say that I believe the reason why Keep2Share has storage retention size in place is because most file hosts wind up getting shitty affiliates who upload terabytes and terabytes worth of data. This data is then either:

• Not posted on forums with decent traffic.
  • Content already uploaded by 1,000 other dipshit Re-Uploaders
  • Not even bothered to be posted anywhere.

Data-center servers with 10GigE internet connections required by File Hosts costs a lot of money when you start to get so many shitty affiliates like this hogging up countless space for useless data. I'm surprised more file hosts don't have such policies set in place.

Now if you're an affiliate who knows how to affiliate with file hosts correctly then the storage retention policy does not become an issue as the more sales you deliver the more storage space your allotted, for more information see the partner news section for:
File storage time and file storage space limits

Currently I'm only using 7.5TB out of 21TB provided to me and I sell between 30-40 accounts a day: (I also disabled the three day tariff option)
FNer1Cp.png

Does anyone know some downloader(as mipney) which work with keep2share ?
Thanks

using version 2.05/2.1 not works with Premium... no option to add K2S.
so i use JDownloader, whick is better than Mipony...
but got some ridicolous from today...can't download with JD...which is not goot for me.
thanks.

Does anyone know some downloader(as mipney) which work with keep2share ?
Thanks

I've raised this issue with them in their official support thread. The only download manager and/or uploading tool that I have found to function with Keep2Share in any Operating System (Windows, Apple, Linux) is JDownloader 2 Beta. Even at this, JDownloader 2 Beta only works part of the time.

In my opinion Keep2Shares two biggest issues are:

• They don't provide any support for their downloaders and/or affiliates other than what is done so publicly here in their WJunction thread.
  • They're not integrated with any upload/download tools at all, and I tried to write my own using their API and found that it was very poorly documented and wasn't able to make it work despite my efforts :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back