Status
Not open for further replies.

salo

Corporate Membership
any one tried this host keeload.com

I found it yesterday and the download speed from it looks good and I notice they have player for mp4 videos

so I like to use it but I can not find PPD table anyone tried it and know how to join their affiliate ? I messaged them today and I am waiting answer

if anyone have any idea share it please

20 comments
No no no no again no
Don't waste your time at this host
is similar to geupload the old lenfile and the new intoload which scammed there is a thread at dp

I dont know if he is the same of those sites or not but I dont think he is beacause scammer always back with new design so no one know him but this site using similar design so maybe just similar designer maybe I am wrong . anyway scammer or not it has no PDD so I will not use it until it has PDD if there is

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]kemalettin67 yes share that host with us man so we all know it and use[/FONT]​

I dont know if he is the same of those sites or not but I dont think he is beacause scammer always back with new design so no one know him but this site using similar design so maybe just similar designer maybe I am wrong . anyway scammer or not it has no PDD so I will not use it until it has PDD if there is

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgbold]kemalettin67 yes share that host with us man so we all know it and use[/FONT]​
You better go with uploadex because they have been here for a while and they are paying

You better go with uploadex because they have been here for a while and they are paying

Thanks bro for the site looks good . I see same design of xerver right ? also just same designs and I can trust it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back