KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,412 comments
@KatFile After some time testing by sharing some files with a few downloads, I can only say.... What a piece of shit ppd!!, do not match the downloads with the payments!!!.

I know they are not high numbers as some people here handle, but I will not move my files to a host that deceives me and do not come to me with the story that they are 100% complete downloads, because if so, those are the ones that should be in the table, of course has my review of scam.

@KatFile After some time testing by sharing some files with a few downloads, I can only say.... What a piece of shit ppd!!, do not match the downloads with the payments!!!.

I know they are not high numbers as some people here handle, but I will not move my files to a host that deceives me and do not come to me with the story that they are 100% complete downloads, because if so, those are the ones that should be in the table, of course has my review of scam.

Katfile is very good at ppd plan , only thing they should change is the payment every 30 days the should make every week

I agree, your PPD plan is the best, I have contrasted your service with others and I choose Katfile. The files stay online for a year.
I'm not saying that it's not the best there is, but I don't see how it works with its own statistics.
How can it be that the last day I put 4 downloads and I enter and I only see one from Spain, then the other 3? To me that tells me that their system is not transparent, like other servers like Rapidgator with their sales.

are high numbers of downloads that lack context.

How large are your files? In which area do your downloads usually occur?

I have made some tests with files of 1.2 gb sharing them in a forum and certainly I do not get the accounts.

Downloads for Spain

Please note, 2023.10.01 - 8 downloads 0 earnings...
Next day... same downloads 7 cents...

No men... those numbers don't add up...

Surely they are lying to you too, but since the numbers are much higher, it is difficult to notice...
Post automatically merged:

What's more, I guess it's from Italy,
if you look at the katfile table, italy is in tier A.
Assuming that your files do not exceed 500mb using the minimum, you should have more than 8$ of profit any day... And it only exceeds it 1 day!!!

It's simple math!

Last edited:
@AtticusYoze

They say: " We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP"

That means if one of your downloaders has already downloaded one file before from Katfile, then your download is counted, but you get no money - every filehosts do so. One IP = one download every 24 hours counted for money.

Perhaps you have to learn to read und understand what you read, instead of crying spam.

And no, I´m not using this host, its the same everywhere - reading - understanding - working (or not).

@AtticusYoze

They say: " We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP"

That means if one of your downloaders has already downloaded one file before from Katfile, then your download is counted, but you get no money - every filehosts do so. One IP = one download every 24 hours counted for money.

Perhaps you have to learn to read und understand what you read, instead of crying spam.

And no, I´m not using this host, its the same everywhere - reading - understanding - working (or not).
Of course I have read it, but if it doesn't count, what is the purpose of the download?

I still see a cheating system, if you have a table of statistics, downloads/profits... shit, what less that it works instead of giving unconnected data.

I do not do this professionally, but it does not make sense the data it shows.

Back