KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,409 comments
I'm the only one to have a problem with upload speed? Most of times is very slow :(

PS: i have a dedicated server with 10 gbps and works good so is not a connection problem.

Ask users
Are you getting a lot of premium sales from August 15 onwards?
Remember that time katfile pulled those ads to change the notification in the browser? Since that time my premium sales have decreased. But I don't mind thwt much since I'm on PPD but for katfile it's not that great I guess

Remember that time katfile pulled those ads to change the notification in the browser? Since that time my premium sales have decreased. But I don't mind thwt much since I'm on PPD but for katfile it's not that great I guess
When I tested with the PPS system, from edge when going directly to buy premium, no invasive advertising appears and prevents sales.

Currently, RapidGator sales are the best. Because his price is among all the hosts. The cheapest one. For users, the same download. Why not choose the most favorable one?
For those who have a lot of downloads, KatFile is the best
200G Daily BW just $19.99 It is very cheap

Last edited:
Lately I'm having more sales, Rapìdgator doesn't behave well with some uploaders. My users are now happy with Katfile. I am grateful that the archives will be kept online for one year.

For those who have a lot of downloads, KatFile is the best
200G Daily BW just $19.99 It is very cheap
Although this viewpoint is correct. But how many users will use a lot of traffic? These users only account for 10%. Most users only use very little traffic. So any amount of traffic is useless for them.They are only interested in price.

Although this viewpoint is correct. But how many users will use a lot of traffic? These users only account for 10%. Most users only use very little traffic. So any amount of traffic is useless for them.They are only interested in price.
We can also add a low traffic plan at a much lower price than our competitors.

Hello.
I work only with premium files, I am considering the possibility of transferring two of my sites completely to your pho without any mirrors.
I'm interested in: what percentage will I receive from the sale of a premium file, if I take a month at a rate of $ 19.99, then how much will be credited to me on average
(I understand that accruals to webmasters depend on the user's purchase method, but still...)? Do you have a hold? From my site sales do you have AFFILIATE prcents?

I suddenly got kicked out of my account then it say wrong password when I tried to logged back in, even though I've never change password, reset password function doesn't work either, anyone else have the same problem?

Back