KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,412 comments
My payment has status, paid. But it has not arrived.
Username: siak

The service is good, I have been using it for a long time, without problems, I only notice the mishap.
Post automatically merged:

My payment has status, paid. But it has not arrived.
Username: siak

The service is good, I have been using it for a long time, without problems, I only notice the mishap.
thank you very much, payment received

Last edited:
I found a vulnerability security issue. Last weekend, I logged into the katfile account on a computer in an Internet cafe. Before leaving, I forgot to log out of my account, so I returned home. I modified the katfile password. I thought this would be safe. But until today, when I went to this Internet cafe again, when I logged in to katfile on the same computer, it turned out to be in the login state. I suddenly found out. . Accounts that have previously been logged in cannot be forced to log out. So it's a big risk.Sometimes, we use other computers for emergencies. Changing the password cannot become a decoration.

我发现了一个安全漏洞。上周末,我在一家网吧的电脑上登录了katfile账户。离开之前,我忘了注销我的帐户,所以我回到了家里。我修改了katfile的密码。我以为这样会安全。但是直到今天,我再次去这家网吧,在同一台电脑上登录katfile的时候,竟然是登录状态。我突然发现。。不能强制以前登录过的帐户注销。所以风险很大。有时,我们使用其他电脑来应对紧急情况。改密码不能成为摆设。
@KatFile

Aren't you planning to respond

I found a vulnerability security issue. Last weekend, I logged into the katfile account on a computer in an Internet cafe. Before leaving, I forgot to log out of my account, so I returned home. I modified the katfile password. I thought this would be safe. But until today, when I went to this Internet cafe again, when I logged in to katfile on the same computer, it turned out to be in the login state. I suddenly found out. . Accounts that have previously been logged in cannot be forced to log out. So it's a big risk.Sometimes, we use other computers for emergencies. Changing the password cannot become a decoration.
Working on it...

Yes, until November, the bank is late in paying us, after November we will pay again in 15 days
2 payouts to order do you have the functionality? Because waiting 10 days for a payout to be made when the amount to order a payout is already there is not a great idea.

While now you will make a payment to me, already the amount for payment will be collected = 2 payment means temporarily enter, until the problem with the bank will not be solved.

Back