KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,407 comments
Code:
Estado:    Resolviendo la dirección de ftp.katfile.com
Estado:    Conectando a 213.152.176.195:21...
Estado:    Conexión establecida, esperando el mensaje de bienvenida...
Error:    Conexión cerrada por el servidor
Error:    No se pudo conectar al servidor
Send us your VPS ips.

If I can't connect I'm left without the possibility of uploading anything. I don't understand that only VPS is allowed.

I've been using it for years and that change makes it impossible for me to continue.
Just started last week. If you don't have a fixed ip, you can't upload via ftp, and you can't use katfile. Maybe their server can't let everyone use ftp

Just started last week. If you don't have a fixed ip, you can't upload via ftp, and you can't use katfile. Maybe their server can't let everyone use ftp
The bad thing is that as users we can no longer use it as a server for our sites, since there is no possible way to upload anything since the web does not work.

I will already have to prepare the new content on my sites, host it on another server and prepare a transition so as not to leave users who bought premium after almost 3 years using it on my sites stranded.
Post automatically merged:

PS: when I contacted privately, I think he told me otherwise that they do not admit fixed IPs. My IP is always the same for years.

Last edited:
@KatFile Upload via Z.O.O.M not work. Have you upload problems or must you Whitelist me Server IP

Username: Zetrano

Edit
So it's uploading but not showing up in my files

It's been dealt with. I idiot reset the API^^

Last edited:
@KatFile Upload via Z.O.O.M not work. Have you upload problems or must you Whitelist me Server IP

Username: Zetrano

Edit
So it's uploading but not showing up in my files

It's been dealt with. I idiot reset the API^^
Please send us your ips pv.

Back