KatFile.COM - 70% OF Sales/Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

KatFile

Corporate Membership
KatFile.COM - 60% OF SALES & Rebills | PPD $40/1000 DLs

Hello Im Soheil From KatFile.com I am So Glad To See You Here , KatFile Launched April 2016
We Have 3 Offers : PPD , PPS , MIX

PPD Offers :
PPD1 100% of Downloads / Download Speed 120 K / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP + Timer + captcha
PPD3 20% of Downloads / We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP. + 1 Download Page , no limit , no timer , no capcha .
PPD4 50% of Downloads Unlimited download speed/ We are counted up to 1 times every 24 hours per IP

EqKC5Sv.png

PPS : you get 65% of the purchased premium accounts + 65% from rebills.

MIX : 40% of Sales and 30% Of Downloads.

Rules and Conditions
We count every successful completed download.
Files smaller than 1MB do not qualify for points.
Minimum payout is $25 USD.
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate our system.
Downloads by your own account do not count.

We have stable referral program. When user is registered with your referal link, 10% of his profits will be credited to your account.

Finance
Partners can receive payments in Alipay, WebMoney, Paypal, Tron, Bitcoin.

Last edited:
7,418 comments
Hey sir,

Someone just hack my account password and also change my email and payment information.
Could you please sent the new password to my email to let me reset my account information.
Tnaks a lot!!

My password and the mailbox is also hacked
The above sentence by my reference to the

Hey sir,

Someone just hack my account password and also change my email and payment information.
Could you please sent the new password to my email to let me reset my account information.
Tnaks a lot!!
MY ID: aa966544
MY E-MAIL: ufolove0@gmail.com

This mailbox with wmz wallet is hacker

Last edited:
The reason is simple. A man driven to desperation can do anything. KatFile cannot afford the high rate. The solution he found in March doesn't work. Maybe he didn't find any solutions, but he still tried to offer such a high rate in order to keep his fame. I don't think a good solution can be found within a few tens of days; it's a fairy tale.

Anyway, I still want to suggest that KatFile should reduce the waiting time to reasonable amount. Look at RapidGator. It's still the No.1 PPS site. It gives uploaders to set delay timer from 30 to 180 seconds:
vT1970h.png

The maximum value is 180 seconds, and the filehost is still able to generate abundant sales. 3600 seconds are too much higher than 180 seconds. I don't think it's necessary.

Last edited:
Back